CBCS Comics
The CBCS forum community is now closed to new posts and replies. The forum will remain available in read-only mode for the time being. Thank you to all who contributed over the years.

Weekly Cover Contest #449 - I'm Your Huckleberry.21674

Collector chuckcomics private msg quote post Address this user

Post 26 • IP   flag post
I've spent years perfecting my brand of assholery. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wade_Story


Apologies for the abnormal post in this thread, but considering the subject I thought I would do a post in honor of my favorite sidekick!

He looks more like a blueberry than a huckleberry.
Post 27 • IP   flag post
Collector Sagii private msg quote post Address this user

Post 28 • IP   flag post
I'm sure whatever it was you got me was perfect. PhantomEwan private msg quote post Address this user

Post 29 • IP   flag post
Collector michaelekrupp private msg quote post Address this user

Post 30 • IP   flag post


I haven't aired it out. It's part of the provenance. Galen130 private msg quote post Address this user
Done!!! 👍👍👍
Post 31 • IP   flag post
Collector Drahcir private msg quote post Address this user
🫡
Post 32 • IP   flag post
How do I know this? Because I've done it myself. lawguy1977 private msg quote post Address this user
Voted!
Post 33 • IP   flag post
Hmm... Moderated again! figment private msg quote post Address this user
Voted! Gonna be a good one this week!
Post 34 • IP   flag post
Collector Reelgee private msg quote post Address this user
all set!! man thats a ugly az dog LOL
Post 35 • IP   flag post
I've spent years perfecting my brand of assholery. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user



Post 36 • IP   flag post
Collector crystalphoto private msg quote post Address this user
voted...
Post 37 • IP   flag post
Please continue to ignore anything I post. southerncross private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reelgee
all set!! man thats a ugly az dog LOL

It's Deadpool's huckleberry.

Looking at the dog it doesn't have Deadpool's regeneration powers otherwise it would be hitting overdrive on its little body 😅
Post 38 • IP   flag post
Leftover Sundae Gnus CatmanAmerica private msg quote post Address this user
It looks like my sidekick won this week's contest by a single vote! I'll work up an idea for next week's contest while imbibing a Manhattan Project Plutonium Coconut Porter!
Post 39 • IP   flag post
Apparently, I am easily annoyed. Rbolton private msg quote post Address this user
Congrats @CatmanAmerica!!
Post 40 • IP   flag post
How do I know this? Because I've done it myself. lawguy1977 private msg quote post Address this user
@CatmanAmerica congrats!
Post 41 • IP   flag post
I am not an illiterate plagiarist. drmccoy74 private msg quote post Address this user
Beautiful Comic Book @CatmanAmerica
for sure
Post 42 • IP   flag post
657131 42 17
This topic is archived. Start new topic?