CBCS Comics
The CBCS forum community is now closed to new posts and replies. The forum will remain available in read-only mode for the time being. Thank you to all who contributed over the years.
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
Anyone getting this when they attempt to view their submissions?

I can view and post on the forum just fine but when I try to view my submissions I get this error.


Post 1 • IP   flag post
It gets old smelling it everytime I go outside my door. Nearmint67 private msg quote post Address this user
Yep. Same here...
Post 2 • IP   flag post
Collector 3853 private msg quote post Address this user
Yes
Post 3 • IP   flag post
It gets old smelling it everytime I go outside my door. Nearmint67 private msg quote post Address this user
@GAC You broke the system....
Post 4 • IP   flag post
I've spent years perfecting my brand of assholery. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user
The newbs broke it.
Post 5 • IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user
Russians
Post 6 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
Same for me.
Post 7 • IP   flag post
I've spent years perfecting my brand of assholery. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user
It's working for me.
Post 8 • IP   flag post
Hmm... Moderated again! figment private msg quote post Address this user
It's working for me.
Post 9 • IP   flag post
It gets old smelling it everytime I go outside my door. Nearmint67 private msg quote post Address this user
@GAC You fixed it. Good job...
Post 10 • IP   flag post
I haven't aired it out. It's part of the provenance. Galen130 private msg quote post Address this user
Someone just has to fix the ‘RUN’ codes.


Post 11 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
Hey...we're back up and running!!
Post 12 • IP   flag post
Not trying to be an ass since February 12, 2020. HulkSmash private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by GAC
Hey...we're back up and running!!
you couldn’ta; now you Canada?
Post 13 • IP   flag post
I've spent years perfecting my brand of assholery. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by HulkSmash
Quote:
Originally Posted by GAC
Hey...we're back up and running!!
you couldn’ta; now you Canada?

It took forever for this to sink in...


Post 14 • IP   flag post
657131 14 14
This topic is archived. Start new topic?