CBCS Comics
The CBCS forum community is now closed to new posts and replies. The forum will remain available in read-only mode for the time being. Thank you to all who contributed over the years.

CBCS Only Slabs You Just Got Back #321544

I'd like to say I still turned out alright, but that would be a lie. flanders private msg quote post Address this user
@kon_jelly they usually catch the error/omission and email if you'd like to have it verified. It's more common on missed signatures on the interior.
Post 276 • IP   flag post
If you want to bludgeon someone with a comic, PSA should be your first choice. James42 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by dielinfinite
Finally got my book back from the most recent VSP Promotion! The grade isn’t amazing but that wasn’t the point. Maybe I should’ve gone Slab Only 🤔




I always have books graded, instead of going slab only. Once it's encapsulated, you can't inspect anything but the cover anymore. So the grade is useful data.
Post 277 • IP   flag post
My Chihuahua is watching me in case I do something cool. ICConquest private msg quote post Address this user
Got these back last week.





Post 278 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user

Post 279 • IP   flag post
Collector kon_jelly private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by flanders
@kon_jelly they usually catch the error/omission and email if you'd like to have it verified. It's more common on missed signatures on the interior.


And I would've gladly taken the verification on it. Out of the 30 books I sent in on the submission probably half of them had signatures, I must have just forgot to add it to this book.
Post 280 • IP   flag post


Don't tell me what to do! starlord private msg quote post Address this user



Post 281 • IP   flag post
Collector Paulbg2000 private msg quote post Address this user
Safely made it home...This lineup of the band holds a special place for me in my teenage years.





Post 282 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
Got these back recently:






Post 283 • IP   flag post
657131 283 8
Log in or sign up to compose a reply.