CBCS Comics
The CBCS forum community is now closed to new posts and replies. The forum will remain available in read-only mode for the time being. Thank you to all who contributed over the years.
Comics Bronze AgeComics Golden AgeComics MagazinesComics Modern AgeComics Silver Age

Weekly Cover Contest #439 - Look At Me, I'm In Tatters!21493

Leftover Sundae Gnus CatmanAmerica private msg quote post Address this user

Post 26 • IP   flag post
Collector seanw private msg quote post Address this user

Post 27 • IP   flag post
Collector chuckcomics private msg quote post Address this user

Post 28 • IP   flag post
Hold your tongue and say, "I live on a pirate ship." Fads89 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 29 • IP   flag post
Nothing is free. this will cost us all in the long run. sigep815 private msg quote post Address this user
I cast my vote before everything unravels!
Post 30 • IP   flag post


It gets old smelling it everytime I go outside my door. Nearmint67 private msg quote post Address this user
@SteveRicketts That book itself is tattered...
Votes have been scattered, not that it mattered, they'll be shattered.
@power_struggle55 sweet sketch..
Post 31 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nearmint67
@SteveRicketts That book itself is tattered...
Votes have been scattered, not that it mattered, they'll be shattered


and likely flattered even though battered and votes have been splattered.
Post 32 • IP   flag post
Hmm... Moderated again! figment private msg quote post Address this user
I cast my votes, but I think they may have been ripped up.
Post 33 • IP   flag post
It gets old smelling it everytime I go outside my door. Nearmint67 private msg quote post Address this user
@GAC


Post 34 • IP   flag post
How do I know this? Because I've done it myself. lawguy1977 private msg quote post Address this user
Voted!
Post 35 • IP   flag post
Hmm... Moderated again! figment private msg quote post Address this user
This week goes to @Nearmint67 with Wonder Woman #196!


Post 36 • IP   flag post
It gets old smelling it everytime I go outside my door. Nearmint67 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by figment
This week goes to @Nearmint67 with Wonder Woman #196!




Woot - Woot...
New one coming up...
Post 37 • IP   flag post
Apparently, I am easily annoyed. Rbolton private msg quote post Address this user
Congrats!
Post 38 • IP   flag post
It gets old smelling it everytime I go outside my door. Nearmint67 private msg quote post Address this user
@Rbolton Beep..Beep..
Post 39 • IP   flag post
657131 39 14
This topic is archived. Start new topic?