CBCS Comics
The CBCS forum community is now closed to new posts and replies. The forum will remain available in read-only mode for the time being. Thank you to all who contributed over the years.

Post Funny Stuff #1, Vol 521465

I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user
Redacted by Moderation.
Post 1 • IP   flag post
Can the moderators change my profile caption to <snip> ComicNinja0215 private msg quote post Address this user
We're on Vol.5 ?? That's pretty funny in it's own right. 🤣
Post 2 • IP   flag post
Can the moderators change my profile caption to <snip> ComicNinja0215 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 3 • IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user

Post 4 • IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user

Post 5 • IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user

Post 6 • IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user

Post 7 • IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user

Post 8 • IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user

Post 9 • IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user

Post 10 • IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user

Post 11 • IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user

Post 12 • IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user

Post 13 • IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user

Post 14 • IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user

Post 15 • IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user
Steve Ricketts gets the credit for this one


Post 16 • IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user

Post 17 • IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user

Post 18 • IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user

Post 19 • IP   flag post
Pretty sure the Thing and my wife aren't the same height. PhilCoulson private msg quote post Address this user

Post 20 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
A group of squid should be called a squad.

EDIT: Just looked this up.

Presently the Oxford English Dictionary gives the collective noun for a group of squid as a “ shoal”. There is a petition ( the second time in 10 years) for this to be changed to “squad”. It has not had many supporters, though. Scientists who study cephalopods say they aren't even sure squid gather into groups at all.Jun 7, 2019
Post 21 • IP   flag post
past performance is no guarantee of future actions. KatKomics private msg quote post Address this user
@GAC pretty sure if you just say the name of something is something else now isn't quite how it works???

But squad does sound better in this case...
Post 22 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
@KatKomics I agree with you wholeheartedly, but it seems these days, you can just name something, something else, because of how you feel...I see things mis-named all over the place...but we won't get into that here. lol!
Post 23 • IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user
@GAC I'm leaning more toward a-buncha-squid.
Post 24 • IP   flag post
Not trying to be an ass since February 12, 2020. HulkSmash private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by GAC
@KatKomics I agree with you wholeheartedly, but it seems these days, you can just name something, something else, because of how you feel...I see things mis-named all over the place...but we won't get into that here. lol!


Canada for one…
Post 25 • IP   flag post
past performance is no guarantee of future actions. KatKomics private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by OGJackster
@GAC I'm leaning more toward a-buncha-squid.


A group of squid.... calamari??
Post 26 • IP   flag post
Not trying to be an ass since February 12, 2020. HulkSmash private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by KatKomics
Quote:
Originally Posted by OGJackster
@GAC I'm leaning more toward a-buncha-squid.


A group of squid.... calamari??
entering into a deal with a cephalopod I believe is referred to as a “squid-pro-quo”
Post 27 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
lol!!!! well done guys!! 🤣
Post 28 • IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user

Post 29 • IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user

Post 30 • IP   flag post
657131 590 30
Log in or sign up to compose a reply.