CBCS Comics
The CBCS forum community is now closed to new posts and replies. The forum will remain available in read-only mode for the time being. Thank you to all who contributed over the years.
Collector Lonestar private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by James42


Happy Thanksgiving everyone!


I watch this episode every Thanksgiving. I have the first season of WKRP on DVD.
Post 26 • IP   flag post
Collector Lonestar private msg quote post Address this user

I follow up WKRP with listening to Alice's Restaurant by Arlo Guthrie.

Alice Brock, who was Alice from the song died recently.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/obituaries/2024/11/23/alice-brock-restaurant-guthrie-dies/
Post 27 • IP   flag post
Collector Zombiebigfoot private msg quote post Address this user


Happy Thanksgiving! šŸ˜„šŸ‘šŸ¦ƒ
Post 28 • IP   flag post
Collector BrianGreensnips private msg quote post Address this user
Happy Thanksgiving to all! I just got back from my dad's house up in Tawas MI. It was nice to celebrate the holiday with him. All 4 of my adult children drove up together in a separate vehicle. It is nice to see them all get along so good.
As I get older, it is days like this that I am so thankful that my wife and I can be with all 4 of our children.
Post 29 • IP   flag post
Collector Briten private msg quote post Address this user
Thank you to everyone for the well wishes. I hope you all had a great thanksgiving.

I’d say my family knows me pretty well:




The Road, Immortal Hulk Omnibus and Midnighter.
Post 30 • IP   flag post


I've spent years perfecting my brand of assholery. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user
Happy belated birthday. We share the date.
Post 31 • IP   flag post
Collector Briten private msg quote post Address this user
@DrWatson and a Happy Birthday to you as well. 😃
Post 32 • IP   flag post
657131 32 7
This topic is archived. Start new topic?