CBCS Comics
The CBCS forum community is now closed to new posts and replies. The forum will remain available in read-only mode for the time being. Thank you to all who contributed over the years.
NFL Football

2024-2025 NFL Week 10 Picks and Discussion21274

I'd like to say I still turned out alright, but that would be a lie. flanders private msg quote post Address this user

Post 26 • IP   flag post
KFC does haircuts now, Wooh Hoo. zdoes10 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 27 • IP   flag post
Collector Surf75 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 28 • IP   flag post
KFC does haircuts now, Wooh Hoo. zdoes10 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by jake
Ravens for tonight. Been on travel. Will get other picks in soon.


Let me know who you are picking. Just let me know the teams, you can post the sheet later.
Post 29 • IP   flag post
KFC does haircuts now, Wooh Hoo. zdoes10 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 30 • IP   flag post


Miss Chanandler Bong jake private msg quote post Address this user

Post 31 • IP   flag post
KFC does haircuts now, Wooh Hoo. zdoes10 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 32 • IP   flag post
KFC does haircuts now, Wooh Hoo. zdoes10 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 33 • IP   flag post
I'd like to say I still turned out alright, but that would be a lie. flanders private msg quote post Address this user
I've only poked my Goff voodoo doll once. All these other blunders are on him.
Post 34 • IP   flag post
KFC does haircuts now, Wooh Hoo. zdoes10 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 35 • IP   flag post
KFC does haircuts now, Wooh Hoo. zdoes10 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by flanders
I've only poked my Goff voodoo doll once. All these other blunders are on him.


@flanders Let me borrow him next week, he did better than me.
Post 36 • IP   flag post
Miss Chanandler Bong jake private msg quote post Address this user
@flanders Goff was saved by the kicker!

Why did I change the Steelers and Saints last minute?! Happens all the time
Post 37 • IP   flag post
Collector Surf75 private msg quote post Address this user
This years pick-em is different, in a good way, due to everyone pretty much picking in kind. Separation is at a premium. Shoutout to New England lone wolf pick, damn the Bears are a tire fire.

I'm so far behind Snips I been feelin like I missed a week... @Jake, rest of my season is devoted to running you down yo. How you took both the NY teams yesterday and I'm still behind is a friggin mystery.
Post 38 • IP   flag post
Collector BrianGreensnips private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Surf75
This years pick-em is different, in a good way, due to everyone pretty much picking in kind. Separation is at a premium. Shoutout to New England lone wolf pick, damn the Bears are a tire fire.

I'm so far behind Snips I been feelin like I missed a week... @Jake, rest of my season is devoted to running you down yo. How you took both the NY teams yesterday and I'm still behind is a friggin mystery.
You picked up a win on me though.
Post 39 • IP   flag post
Miss Chanandler Bong jake private msg quote post Address this user
@Surf75 Good to have goals.
Post 40 • IP   flag post
657131 40 15
This topic is archived. Start new topic?