NFL Football

2024-2025 NFL Week 7 Picks and Discussion21235

Miss Chanandler Bong jake private msg quote post Address this user

Back to 2 MNF games.
Post 1 IP   flag post
Collector Surf75 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by jake

Second half was ugly. If the Bills’ run defense is considered suspect, why didn’t the Jets RBs have more red zone attempts. In the September wins vs. the Titans and Pats, their RBs were scoring and they were winning. When reporters start talking about kickers choking, it’s never good.

Crazy part about it is JETS offense, of course not kicking team, didn't play too bad numberwise. All the undisciplined stuff though was premium JETS.

Now they have Devante Adams...
Post 2 IP   flag post
It’s the Rogers / Adams reunion. It rarely works as hoped but Brady and Gronk disproved that notion for a bit in recent history.

Washington’s DT Jonathan Allen is out for the season. Any time I hear a torn pec, Tra Telligman comes to mind.

Trade deadline is November 5th, so more wheeling and dealing to come.
Post 3 IP   flag post
Collector BrianGreensnips private msg quote post Address this user
This week's picks will be tougher for sure.
Post 4 IP   flag post
I'd like to say I still turned out alright, but that would be a lie. flanders private msg quote post Address this user

Post 5 IP   flag post
No rust here... Nearmint67 private msg quote post Address this user
@jake They need to trade the guy already and be done with it. He doesn't want to be there. Bad for moral...

That game last night was too long... 237 penalties (exaggerating) probably added 53 minutes to the length of the game.
And now I imagine Linus (rodgers) is in the corner with his blanky... lol... Maybe he will get someone else fired next week???

Hey @BrianGreensnips are you gonna hang out with @SteveRicketts and help him do some sketching this weekend and give the rest of us a chance to catch up?
How did the show go this past weekend?
Post 6 IP   flag post
@Nearmint67 It’s pretty much done. Adams flew into NYC this morning for a physical to meet the trade requirements.

I agree, more sketching, less playing!
Post 7 IP   flag post
Collector BrianGreensnips private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nearmint67
@jake They need to trade the guy already and be done with it. He doesn't want to be there. Bad for moral...

That game last night was too long... 237 penalties (exaggerating) probably added 53 minutes to the length of the game.
And now I imagine Linus (rodgers) is in the corner with his blanky... lol... Maybe he will get someone else fired next week???

Hey @BrianGreensnips are you gonna hang out with @SteveRicketts and help him do some sketching this weekend and give the rest of us a chance to catch up?
How did the show go this past weekend?

Hopefully I don't forget to put my picks in by the Thursday night game again. The show was pretty good. A lot of the usual kind of stuff sold.
Post 8 IP   flag post
I blame the forum gremlins. figment private msg quote post Address this user

Post 9 IP   flag post
I'd like to say I still turned out alright, but that would be a lie. flanders private msg quote post Address this user
@Hamistoso's picks. And yes, I screened his video to make sure it's not spliced with something similar to what they did in Fight Club.

Post 10 IP   flag post
619041 10 10