CBCS Comics
The CBCS forum community is now closed to new posts and replies. The forum will remain available in read-only mode for the time being. Thank you to all who contributed over the years.
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user




Post 101 • IP   flag post
Please continue to ignore anything I post. southerncross private msg quote post Address this user







Post 102 • IP   flag post
Please continue to ignore anything I post. southerncross private msg quote post Address this user





Post 103 • IP   flag post
I'll probably wake up constipated. Pre_Coder private msg quote post Address this user









Post 104 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
@southerncross @Pre_Coder Amazing books gents!!! Love 'em!!!
Post 105 • IP   flag post


I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
Just picked this up raw....advertised as VF+....this is a stock picture but I trust this seller. I will send this with my Ghost Rider 1 FN to CBCS. Bronze horror is a cool substitute for the awesome Gold Horror books.


Post 106 • IP   flag post
Apparently, I am easily annoyed. Rbolton private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by southerncross






Those Red Circle are awesome!!
Post 107 • IP   flag post
Please continue to ignore anything I post. southerncross private msg quote post Address this user









Post 108 • IP   flag post
I'll probably wake up constipated. Pre_Coder private msg quote post Address this user









Post 109 • IP   flag post
I'll probably wake up constipated. Pre_Coder private msg quote post Address this user









Post 110 • IP   flag post
Please continue to ignore anything I post. southerncross private msg quote post Address this user











Post 111 • IP   flag post
Collector poka private msg quote post Address this user



Post 112 • IP   flag post
Apparently, I am easily annoyed. Rbolton private msg quote post Address this user
The amount of early horror on this thread blows my mind! Awesome books!
Post 113 • IP   flag post
I'll probably wake up constipated. Pre_Coder private msg quote post Address this user









Post 114 • IP   flag post
Please continue to ignore anything I post. southerncross private msg quote post Address this user











Post 115 • IP   flag post
Please continue to ignore anything I post. southerncross private msg quote post Address this user









Post 116 • IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user
@Pre_Coder, @southerncross AWESOME BOOKS!
Post 117 • IP   flag post
Please continue to ignore anything I post. southerncross private msg quote post Address this user











Post 118 • IP   flag post
Please continue to ignore anything I post. southerncross private msg quote post Address this user







Post 119 • IP   flag post
I'll probably wake up constipated. Pre_Coder private msg quote post Address this user









Post 120 • IP   flag post
Collector KCBatmanFan private msg quote post Address this user





















Post 121 • IP   flag post
I'll probably wake up constipated. Pre_Coder private msg quote post Address this user









Post 122 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
No Mark’s books, just Ed’s.






Post 123 • IP   flag post
Apparently, I am easily annoyed. Rbolton private msg quote post Address this user
I always loved the Ghost Castle covers, those are extremely nice copies.
Post 124 • IP   flag post
We should have the forum rate our packages. HeinzDad private msg quote post Address this user
Well, Ghost Castle 1 is on my list now.
Post 125 • IP   flag post
Apparently, I am easily annoyed. Rbolton private msg quote post Address this user
My copies aren’t nearly as nice as @esaravo

Post 126 • IP   flag post
Collector KCBatmanFan private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeinzDad
Well, Ghost Castle 1 is on my list now.


Fun book and its irst appearance of Lucien who’d eventually become Sandman’s librarian
Post 127 • IP   flag post
Collector consumetheliving private msg quote post Address this user





Post 128 • IP   flag post
Collector consumetheliving private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by poka





That Tomb 11!!! Nice grade, I'm trying to put together a high grade run of Elias covers.
Post 129 • IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user



Post 130 • IP   flag post
657131 165 30
This topic is archived. Start new topic?