CBCS Comics
The CBCS forum community is now closed to new posts and replies. The forum will remain available in read-only mode for the time being. Thank you to all who contributed over the years.
Please continue to ignore anything I post. southerncross private msg quote post Address this user









Post 76 • IP   flag post
You do know that the new guy brings the donuts, right? DWeeB1967 private msg quote post Address this user
@Optic_Blast We can start a club. 🍻


Post 77 • IP   flag post
Please continue to ignore anything I post. southerncross private msg quote post Address this user















Post 78 • IP   flag post
CBCS Head Grader SteveRicketts private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cli4dR3D0g
And my backup copy.




I used to own one of the 9.2s that was signed by Wrightson. Wish I still had that one. 😭
Post 79 • IP   flag post
I'll probably wake up constipated. Pre_Coder private msg quote post Address this user







Post 80 • IP   flag post


Please continue to ignore anything I post. southerncross private msg quote post Address this user







Post 81 • IP   flag post
Collector poka private msg quote post Address this user

Post 82 • IP   flag post
Collector KCBatmanFan private msg quote post Address this user
A few more from my collection.















Post 83 • IP   flag post
Keep your $6.87 bro... not even saving tax with that. Cli4dR3D0g private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveRicketts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cli4dR3D0g
And my backup copy.




I used to own one of the 9.2s that was signed by Wrightson. Wish I still had that one. 😭


That's an epic book to have!
Post 84 • IP   flag post
Collector KCBatmanFan private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by southerncross






The condition of all of the books in this post are remarkable but these two look like new comics. Wow.
Post 85 • IP   flag post
Collector Optic_Blast private msg quote post Address this user




Post 86 • IP   flag post
Collector Optic_Blast private msg quote post Address this user




Post 87 • IP   flag post
I'll probably wake up constipated. Pre_Coder private msg quote post Address this user







Post 88 • IP   flag post
Please continue to ignore anything I post. southerncross private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by KCBatmanFan
Quote:
Originally Posted by southerncross






The condition of all of the books in this post are remarkable but these two look like new comics. Wow.


Yeah those copies are uncirculated and unread. I'll eventually get to reading them from my stack.
Post 89 • IP   flag post
Please continue to ignore anything I post. southerncross private msg quote post Address this user
Some more uncirculated books










Post 90 • IP   flag post
Please continue to ignore anything I post. southerncross private msg quote post Address this user







Post 91 • IP   flag post
I'll probably wake up constipated. Pre_Coder private msg quote post Address this user







Post 92 • IP   flag post
Please continue to ignore anything I post. southerncross private msg quote post Address this user









Post 93 • IP   flag post
Why just the women? I like bears. Gaard private msg quote post Address this user





















Post 94 • IP   flag post
Please continue to ignore anything I post. southerncross private msg quote post Address this user









Post 95 • IP   flag post
Collector consumetheliving private msg quote post Address this user



Post 96 • IP   flag post
Please continue to ignore anything I post. southerncross private msg quote post Address this user









Post 97 • IP   flag post
Please continue to ignore anything I post. southerncross private msg quote post Address this user

Post 98 • IP   flag post
You do know that the new guy brings the donuts, right? DWeeB1967 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by southerncross


Love that book!
Post 99 • IP   flag post
Please continue to ignore anything I post. southerncross private msg quote post Address this user











Post 100 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user




Post 101 • IP   flag post
Please continue to ignore anything I post. southerncross private msg quote post Address this user







Post 102 • IP   flag post
Please continue to ignore anything I post. southerncross private msg quote post Address this user





Post 103 • IP   flag post
I'll probably wake up constipated. Pre_Coder private msg quote post Address this user









Post 104 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
@southerncross @Pre_Coder Amazing books gents!!! Love 'em!!!
Post 105 • IP   flag post
657131 165 30
This topic is archived. Start new topic?