CBCS Comics
The CBCS forum community is now closed to new posts and replies. The forum will remain available in read-only mode for the time being. Thank you to all who contributed over the years.
You do know that the new guy brings the donuts, right? DWeeB1967 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 51 • IP   flag post
You do know that the new guy brings the donuts, right? DWeeB1967 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 52 • IP   flag post
Keep your $6.87 bro... not even saving tax with that. Cli4dR3D0g private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by DWeeB1967



There it is.
Post 53 • IP   flag post
You do know that the new guy brings the donuts, right? DWeeB1967 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by esaravo




I'm not sure whether I will ever own the complete "Crime Suspenstories" series but #24 is definitely one that I will pick up at some point. Nice!
Post 54 • IP   flag post
You do know that the new guy brings the donuts, right? DWeeB1967 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cli4dR3D0g
Quote:
Originally Posted by DWeeB1967


There it is.

Of course I had to include it in this thread, @Cli4dR3D0g. πŸ˜„
Post 55 • IP   flag post


CBCS Head Grader SteveRicketts private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by DWeeB1967



Damn...
Post 56 • IP   flag post
You do know that the new guy brings the donuts, right? DWeeB1967 private msg quote post Address this user
Thanks, @SteveRicketts. 🍻

I bought this book at SDCC in either 1993 or 1994. I remember I bought it from Motor City Comics and one of the employees working their booth was really disappointed that I was buying it. He wanted to buy it himself. πŸ˜„
Post 57 • IP   flag post
Collector Optic_Blast private msg quote post Address this user
I bought this lot back in 2014 for $80. After 10 years, it's beginning to look like I did okay.





Post 58 • IP   flag post
Collector Optic_Blast private msg quote post Address this user










Post 59 • IP   flag post
Keep your $6.87 bro... not even saving tax with that. Cli4dR3D0g private msg quote post Address this user
@DWeeB1967 until we make that blockbuster deal lol. 🍻


Post 60 • IP   flag post
You do know that the new guy brings the donuts, right? DWeeB1967 private msg quote post Address this user
@Cli4dR3D0g 🍻
Post 61 • IP   flag post
You do know that the new guy brings the donuts, right? DWeeB1967 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cli4dR3D0g
@DWeeB1967 until we make that blockbuster deal lol. 🍻



Super well centered copy. Awesome!
Post 62 • IP   flag post
Keep your $6.87 bro... not even saving tax with that. Cli4dR3D0g private msg quote post Address this user
And my backup copy.


Post 63 • IP   flag post
You do know that the new guy brings the donuts, right? DWeeB1967 private msg quote post Address this user
My backup as well, @Cli4dR3D0g.


Post 64 • IP   flag post
Nothing is free. this will cost us all in the long run. sigep815 private msg quote post Address this user


Post 65 • IP   flag post
Keep your $6.87 bro... not even saving tax with that. Cli4dR3D0g private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by DWeeB1967
My backup as well, @Cli4dR3D0g.




Awesome! 🍻
Post 66 • IP   flag post
Nothing is free. this will cost us all in the long run. sigep815 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 67 • IP   flag post
You do know that the new guy brings the donuts, right? DWeeB1967 private msg quote post Address this user



Post 68 • IP   flag post
You do know that the new guy brings the donuts, right? DWeeB1967 private msg quote post Address this user
And I'm not sure if I have ever posted this one to the forum before. If so, it's been a while...


Post 69 • IP   flag post
Please continue to ignore anything I post. southerncross private msg quote post Address this user





Post 70 • IP   flag post
Collector poka private msg quote post Address this user

Post 71 • IP   flag post
You do know that the new guy brings the donuts, right? DWeeB1967 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rbolton
My β€œbiggest” horror book


Here's my biggest horror book although, full disclosure, it's contents are not all horror-related.

It's a copy of the EC Covers Artist's Edition. It contains large scans of EC covers, including many of the most notorious. I've included the Svengoolie comic to provide a sense of scale.




Post 72 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user





Post 73 • IP   flag post
Collector Optic_Blast private msg quote post Address this user

Post 74 • IP   flag post
I'll probably wake up constipated. Pre_Coder private msg quote post Address this user







Post 75 • IP   flag post
Please continue to ignore anything I post. southerncross private msg quote post Address this user









Post 76 • IP   flag post
You do know that the new guy brings the donuts, right? DWeeB1967 private msg quote post Address this user
@Optic_Blast We can start a club. 🍻


Post 77 • IP   flag post
Please continue to ignore anything I post. southerncross private msg quote post Address this user















Post 78 • IP   flag post
CBCS Head Grader SteveRicketts private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cli4dR3D0g
And my backup copy.




I used to own one of the 9.2s that was signed by Wrightson. Wish I still had that one. 😭
Post 79 • IP   flag post
I'll probably wake up constipated. Pre_Coder private msg quote post Address this user







Post 80 • IP   flag post
657131 165 30
This topic is archived. Start new topic?