Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
You do know that the new guy brings the donuts, right? DWeeB1967 private msg quote post Address this user
It always looked to me like the ghoul is coming out of an oven. šŸ˜„
Post 26 IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user

Post 27 IP   flag post
Collector KCBatmanFan private msg quote post Address this user

Two originals and one reprint, but the reprint is from Johnny Craigā€™s personal collection.
Post 28 IP   flag post
I'll probably wake up constipated. Pre_Coder private msg quote post Address this user
You guys got some great stuff.

I have over 100 scans on a flash drive that is currently missing in action.

Here are some raw rags though....

Post 29 IP   flag post
I'll probably wake up constipated. Pre_Coder private msg quote post Address this user

Post 30 IP   flag post

Collector Optic_Blast private msg quote post Address this user

Post 31 IP   flag post

Post 32 IP   flag post

Post 33 IP   flag post
Apparently, I am easily annoyed. Rbolton private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pre_Coder
You guys got some great stuff.

I have over 100 scans on a flash drive that is currently missing in action.

Here are some raw rags though....

I would take those ā€œragsā€ any time! Great books.
Post 34 IP   flag post

Post 35 IP   flag post
I'm a McNugget guzzler. HeinzDad private msg quote post Address this user
Because I like mixing it upā€¦.

If you guys enjoy reading you should check out DSTLRY publications. They are mag size and 8.99, so that may be a drawback, but man are they good. White Boat and Spectragraph are solid horror titles.

This weird ass book was surprisingly good as well.

And then we have a third issue of epitaphā€™s that was much more creative than issue 1 but not as good as issue two. Moral of the story? Issue one sucked.

Post 36 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Optic_Blast

That cover is sick, and very presentable.

I had a raw copy that was a solid 4.0/4.5
Post 37 IP   flag post
Apparently, I am easily annoyed. Rbolton private msg quote post Address this user
@HeinzDad I have the first issue of epitaphs, have not had time to read it yet, worth getting the next few issues? Have you read any of the EC Cruel Universe yet?
Post 38 IP   flag post
Collector doog private msg quote post Address this user

Post 39 IP   flag post
Tape pulls suck.

This cover is as fried as the user.
Sadly for both.

This cover is almost as chopped up as the victim is soon to be receiving.

Post 40 IP   flag post
My ā€œbiggestā€ horror book

Post 41 IP   flag post
I blame the forum gremlins. figment private msg quote post Address this user

Post 42 IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user
Sold a good one earlier this week.

Post 43 IP   flag post
I'm a McNugget guzzler. HeinzDad private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rbolton
@HeinzDad I have the first issue of epitaphs, have not had time to read it yet, worth getting the next few issues? Have you read any of the EC Cruel Universe yet?
two and three were better than issue 1, so Iā€™d say yes. I have a cruel universe 2 but havenā€™t read it because Iā€™m butt hurt I missed issue 1.
Post 44 IP   flag post
Please continue to ignore anything I post. southerncross private msg quote post Address this user

Post 45 IP   flag post
Please continue to ignore anything I post. southerncross private msg quote post Address this user

Post 46 IP   flag post

Post 47 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pre_Coder
Quote:
Originally Posted by Optic_Blast

That cover is sick, and very presentable.

I had a raw copy that was a solid 4.0/4.5

My copy has a slight curl on the spine which kind of bothers me, but not enough for me to want to get it pressed. I don't know what it'll grade out to, but I think it's about a Fine+ or Fine/Very Fine (6.5-7.0).
Post 48 IP   flag post
A couple foreign horror books which have much gorier covers than any of the us comics, except for some of the horror magazines.

Post 49 IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user

Post 50 IP   flag post
You do know that the new guy brings the donuts, right? DWeeB1967 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 51 IP   flag post

Post 52 IP   flag post
Keep your $6.87 bro... not even saving tax with that. Cli4dR3D0g private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by DWeeB1967

There it is.
Post 53 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by esaravo

I'm not sure whether I will ever own the complete "Crime Suspenstories" series but #24 is definitely one that I will pick up at some point. Nice!
Post 54 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cli4dR3D0g
Quote:
Originally Posted by DWeeB1967

There it is.

Of course I had to include it in this thread, @Cli4dR3D0g. šŸ˜„
Post 55 IP   flag post
619043 111 30