NFL Football

2024-2025 NFL Week 6 Picks and Discussion21212

No rust here... Nearmint67 private msg quote post Address this user
@jake Jets are going down... lol......
Post 51 IP   flag post
Miss Chanandler Bong jake private msg quote post Address this user

Post 52 IP   flag post
No rust here... Nearmint67 private msg quote post Address this user
@jake aaron rodgers after tonight's spankin' by the bills...

Post 53 IP   flag post
Being a Skins fan, I am ALL too familiar with this kind of quicksand, Richie Petitbon, Terry Robiskie, Bill Callahan. It’s do or die! If they win, it buys the Jets another 3 games. If they lose, it’s soul sucking and pulls anything into the quagmire until the hunger is satiated or the season ends 🤣

Post 54 IP   flag post
I'd like to say I still turned out alright, but that would be a lie. flanders private msg quote post Address this user
@jake @briangreensnips @ShallaBal it'll be a three way tie between you guys if Buffalo wins. Good luck with the win the week.
Post 55 IP   flag post

I'm a McNugget guzzler. HeinzDad private msg quote post Address this user
Any chance Garret Wilson runs into 110 yards and a TD? I hope he stays under 17 fantasy points so I’m 6-0.
Post 56 IP   flag post
CBCS Pressing SteveRicketts private msg quote post Address this user
I'm actually pulling for the Jets on this one. I hope you get the perfect card this week!
Go Jets!
Post 57 IP   flag post
KFC does haircuts now, Wooh Hoo. zdoes10 private msg quote post Address this user
Congratulations to @BrianGreenSnips, this week's winner with 13 Wins and the exact score.

@Jake had 13 Wins but was off by one point.

@ShallaBal had 13 wins but was off by two points.

Post 58 IP   flag post
Congratulations @BrianGreenSnips. You and @SteveRicketts are tie for first and @Surf75 is in third. Still early. The rest of us will be nipping at your heels

Props to @Figment for hanging in there and closing the gap.

@Nearmint67 @SteveRicketts Rodgers’ 52 yard pass for a TD at the end of the first half kept the Jets in the game. Definitely high risk, high reward.

Second half was ugly. If the Bills’ run defense is considered suspect, why didn’t the Jets RBs have more red zone attempts. In the September wins vs. the Titans and Pats, their RBs were scoring and they were winning. When reporters start talking about kickers choking, it’s never good.

@flanders It didn’t happen but love the glass half full 👍👍👍

@HeinzDad Does 107 yards and a TD work? That is the thing with FFL, especially playing in multiple leagues. You can be rooting for almost contrary performances at the same time. Also, sometimes cheering for your own IRL team is not in line with the players on your FFL roster. Aaaaa! 🤣
Post 59 IP   flag post
619041 59 9