Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
NFL Football

2024-2025 NFL Week 6 Picks and Discussion21212

Collector Lonestar private msg quote post Address this user

Post 26 IP   flag post
Collector michaelekrupp private msg quote post Address this user
After last week’s disastrous outing, this is already on the verge of being a “rebuilding year” for me. Hopefully I can do something towards salvaging the season this week, or at the very least, soothe my wounded pride a little bit.

I guess I will have to start picking the Bears more. My confidence in their ineptitude has burned me two weeks in a row. I think Jacksonville has an excellent chance of winning this game, but I am going with the safer pick. If you take that last sentence and replace Jacksonville with Arizona it also works.

Buffalo/ NY Jets is going to be an intriguing game. Desperate moves like firing your coach after week five while only one game out of first place seldom pay off. If the Jets get blown out here, the wheels may come off. 🛞🛞

Post 27 IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user
I'm going Seahawks tonight. I'll get the rest of the picks in at some point today/tonight.
Post 28 IP   flag post
I'm not a plagiarist. I'm also not illiterate. drmccoy74 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 29 IP   flag post
Collector ShallaBal private msg quote post Address this user

Post 30 IP   flag post

KFC does haircuts now, Wooh Hoo. zdoes10 private msg quote post Address this user
@HeinzDad Send me your pick for tonight's game.

Post 31 IP   flag post
I'm a McNugget guzzler. HeinzDad private msg quote post Address this user

Post 32 IP   flag post

Post 33 IP   flag post
KFC does haircuts now, Wooh Hoo. zdoes10 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 34 IP   flag post
I am immediately regretting the Seattle pick.
Post 35 IP   flag post
Collector Surf75 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Studley_Dudley
I am immediately regretting the Seattle pick.

I was this close to changing my pick right before kickoff. Hawks tryin to make it a game with a whole quarter left. 23-17.
Post 36 IP   flag post

Post 37 IP   flag post
Miss Chanandler Bong jake private msg quote post Address this user
@Surf75 It was close, even with 1:44 left in the game.
Post 38 IP   flag post
@Pre_Coder Almost feel the veil of darkness fading. Not there yet, but the bit of sunshine does feel good.

I am looking into the speculated sites for the new proposed stadium in 2030. RFK or Loudoun would work best for me. Woodbridge and Raljon would not.

The battle of the beltways will be fun this Sunday. Both have good offenses with a home court advantage and slightly better D in Baltimore’s favor.
Post 39 IP   flag post
I'd like to say I still turned out alright, but that would be a lie. flanders private msg quote post Address this user
Brady sounds like he enjoys seeing the Cowboys lose even more than I do.
Post 40 IP   flag post
I'll probably wake up constipated. Pre_Coder private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by flanders

Seems you both are getting your wish tonight,.. along with mine as well.
Post 41 IP   flag post
I'll probably wake up constipated. Pre_Coder private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by jake
@Pre_Coder Almost feel the veil of darkness fading. Not there yet, but the bit of sunshine does feel good.

Yeah, that bit of ray does feel good. Their loss to Baltimore today, I actually feel may garnish positive results. Hopefully the Skins will become smarter, meaner, and hungrier.
Post 42 IP   flag post
I blame the forum gremlins. figment private msg quote post Address this user
Happy Birthday Jerry Jones, please give us a Biden-like retirement announcement and GTFO!
Post 43 IP   flag post
I'm a McNugget guzzler. HeinzDad private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by flanders
He likes the Lions. I always knew we were close.
Post 44 IP   flag post
I'm about to report this Sunday night game to the FCC because it's obscene how inept these offenses look.
Post 45 IP   flag post
No rust here... Nearmint67 private msg quote post Address this user
@Studley_Dudley Finally scored. It's over. Good night....
Post 46 IP   flag post
I'm not saying a fricking thing about the cowboys!!!

Post 47 IP   flag post
I'd like to say I still turned out alright, but that would be a lie. flanders private msg quote post Address this user
I've had enough of Collinsworth for one lifetime. Unless he calls in sick, so long SNF.
Post 48 IP   flag post
Collector Surf75 private msg quote post Address this user
Yoo, that's a lot of green on your sheet this week @jake... I'm having a special season here I don't need any hassle now.
Post 49 IP   flag post
@Surf75 Shhh! Don’t jinx the last game 😜🤘
Post 50 IP   flag post
@jake Jets are going down... lol......
Post 51 IP   flag post

Post 52 IP   flag post
@jake aaron rodgers after tonight's spankin' by the bills...

Post 53 IP   flag post
Being a Skins fan, I am ALL too familiar with this kind of quicksand, Richie Petitbon, Terry Robiskie, Bill Callahan. It’s do or die! If they win, it buys the Jets another 3 games. If they lose, it’s soul sucking and pulls anything into the quagmire until the hunger is satiated or the season ends 🤣

Post 54 IP   flag post
@jake @briangreensnips @ShallaBal it'll be a three way tie between you guys if Buffalo wins. Good luck with the win the week.
Post 55 IP   flag post
619043 59 30