Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
The apple sauce and pudding were the best part... Bronte private msg quote post Address this user
Just a quick good luck to those in the path. Ive gotten many concerned texts given im in FL, but fortunately this time im not in direct path.
Post 1 IP   flag post
No rust here... Nearmint67 private msg quote post Address this user
@Bronte Glad you are clear of this beast.
Looks like its headed straight for Tampa (where Borock is) and through Orlando (where I am) and exit around Daytona.
Gonna be a wet & windy Wednesday night/Thursday...
Post 2 IP   flag post
The apple sauce and pudding were the best part... Bronte private msg quote post Address this user
@Nearmint67

Please take care of yourself and your neighbors the best you can.
Post 3 IP   flag post
@Bronte absolutely. Gotta meet up next year at Mega-Con, so I gotta get through this week right...
I am all boarded up, generator in tow, fuel, oil, food, water, found my two flash lights today.
Moving the last of the yard item inside tomorrow morning.

I will be fine. More concerned about the folks on the gulf coast. That storm surge is devastating as we just saw in the pan-handle, Georgia & Carolina.
Post 4 IP   flag post
You think I'm joking, I'm not. earthshaker01 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 5 IP   flag post
I don't want to brag, but cashiers are always checking me out. power_struggle55 private msg quote post Address this user
good to hear. got family in Florida. sister is leaving tomorrow, grandma and uncle is safe
Post 6 IP   flag post
Not trying to be an ass since February 12, 2020. HulkSmash private msg quote post Address this user

Post 7 IP   flag post
Not trying to be an ass since February 12, 2020. HulkSmash private msg quote post Address this user
Be safe over there.
Post 8 IP   flag post
You do know that the new guy brings the donuts, right? DWeeB1967 private msg quote post Address this user
Sounds like you're about as set as you can be, @Nearmint67. Good luck to you. Glad you're out of the path, @Bronte.
Post 9 IP   flag post
Post 10 IP   flag post
Collector Bakersman private msg quote post Address this user
Might want to put that short box with the special books in a trash bag. Be safe out there!
Post 11 IP   flag post
I got screwed six ways to Sunday. sborock_ComicLink private msg quote post Address this user
"They" are saying it's coming right at us! Damn! šŸ˜®

Please stay safe and take any and all precautions that you can! Sending positive vibes to all, but especially to you, my friends and family! ā˜®

"Come in, she said, I'll give you shelter from the storm"
"It was all night pouring, but not a drop on me"

Post 12 IP   flag post
I haven't aired it out. It's part of the provenance. Galen130 private msg quote post Address this user
And here I was bitching about it being 100 plus degrees in Arizona in early October. Someone always has it worse somewhere else. šŸ™šŸ™

God bless everyone in Florida. Stay safe and take care of each other out there. šŸ™šŸ™šŸ™
Post 13 IP   flag post
How do I know this? Because I've done it myself. lawguy1977 private msg quote post Address this user
Stay safe everyone in Florida.
Post 14 IP   flag post
Apparently the rains from Helene and Milton are already affecting some places near me. I went to cat cafe in ft Lauderdale and they were closed.

Post 15 IP   flag post
Collector poka private msg quote post Address this user
water level expected to be 5 meters (16 feet) above level in some areas

hoping for the best
Post 16 IP   flag post
CBCS Pressing SteveRicketts private msg quote post Address this user
Prayers for everyone in Florida as Milton gets closer. Models are now tracking it back north towards St Pete/Tampa.

I was in Clearwater during Irma expecting a direct hit and if there's one thing for sure, that would be there's nothing for sure. It can decide at the last minute to make a 90Ā° turn and go somewhere else.

I just pray for everyone and their safety.
Post 17 IP   flag post
I blame the forum gremlins. figment private msg quote post Address this user
Stay safe @sborock_ComicLink! Let us know if you (or your community) need anything!
Post 18 IP   flag post
Forecast:::: VERY WET....VERY WINDY...
Post 19 IP   flag post
CBCS broke up with me over Facebook. CFP_Comics private msg quote post Address this user
Iā€™m 150 miles from Sarasota and we already are getting weather from the storm.

Post 20 IP   flag post
Post 21 IP   flag post
I'm waiting.... (tapping fingers).
Splotches is gettin old!
Nuffsaid111 private msg quote post Address this user
Wow.... Klaus Meine had hair
Post 22 IP   flag post
You do know that the new guy brings the donuts, right? DWeeB1967 private msg quote post Address this user
I saw the Scorpions on this same tour at the Texxas Jam in 1985. Some of the songs that they sang at the Jam - most notably "No One Like You" - are not included in this Japanese concert but they do not appear to have been edited out.

Interesting.

https://www.concertarchives.org/concerts/texxas-jam-1985--3
Post 23 IP   flag post
@DWeeB1967 Can you speak up a bit... Milton is howling outside...
Post 24 IP   flag post
CBCS Pressing SteveRicketts private msg quote post Address this user
I hope everyone made it through safely.
Post 25 IP   flag post
@SteveRicketts All good here. Haven't heard from the hippie yet.
The tornados were off the chain.
Post 26 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nearmint67

Glad everything went okay for you @Nearmint67.
Post 27 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by DWeeB1967
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nearmint67

Glad everything went okay for you @Nearmint67.

Thanks... Now back to your regular scheduled program...
Gotta get back on the hunt for more high grade comics....
Post 28 IP   flag post
CBCS broke up with me over Facebook. CFP_Comics private msg quote post Address this user

Post 29 IP   flag post

Post 30 IP   flag post
619041 32 30