Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Have I told you about the time I dropped off 3,000 comics at SDCC? Scifinator private msg quote post Address this user
Queue the Joe Satriani 'Surfing with the Alien' soundtrack! Up for auction is the One-Shot which marked Stan Lee's first release of full control of Mr. Radd by allowing John Byrne to helm the issue. This issue may also end up being of additional importance with the upcoming MCU release of Fantastic Four with Shalla-Bal wielding the Power Cosmic.

For this or my other 7 listings feel free to use this Direct Link to the auctions.
Post 26 IP   flag post
I blame the forum gremlins. figment private msg quote post Address this user
Hey now... current bid $7. Is that any way to treat a vintage Bill Everett Subby book?

Tales to Astonish #86 CGC 9.0

Post 27 IP   flag post
Have I told you about the time I dropped off 3,000 comics at SDCC? Scifinator private msg quote post Address this user
I can Verify that this Shadowman 11 (signed by Layton & Hall) is in the new CBCS Label encasement and also features both Master Darque and Sandria Darque appearances!

For this or my other 7 listings feel free to use this Direct Link to the auctions.
Post 28 IP   flag post
Suck it up, buttercup!! KatKomics private msg quote post Address this user
6 days to go - still some deals on these books!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatKomics
Batman Long Halloween Tim Sale verified books from me!!

All are CBCS 9.6s

Issue #1
clickable text

Issue #4
clickable text

Issue #8
clickable text

and my last one is Issue #11
clickable text

Post 29 IP   flag post
I blame the forum gremlins. figment private msg quote post Address this user
I heard Doctor Doom was hot right now?!? You wouldn't think so looking at this one.

Giant Size Super-Villain Team-Up #1 CGC 9.8

Post 30 IP   flag post

Print Error Variant of X-O Manowar 0 - Would love to have the unused wrap-around cover from this comic.

Post 31 IP   flag post
Collector poka private msg quote post Address this user
managed to get 20 raws on day 1. day 2 looks pretty light for me

this one was the top
Post 32 IP   flag post
Collector SauceDog private msg quote post Address this user
Missed out on everything I wanted so far, as many of them went for much more than I had expected. The raw 2.5 Thing #15 went for a few hundred more than I had pegged it for (cover detached), though I'm sure everyone else also knew it would make for a great Conservation project.

raw
Post 33 IP   flag post
619041 33 8