CBCS Comics
The CBCS forum community is now closed to new posts and replies. The forum will remain available in read-only mode for the time being. Thank you to all who contributed over the years.

New To Your Collection #1821200

KFC does haircuts now, Wooh Hoo. zdoes10 private msg quote post Address this user
Got these from Kickstarter today.







Post 101 • IP   flag post
KFC does haircuts now, Wooh Hoo. zdoes10 private msg quote post Address this user






Post 102 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
Building a little bronze age horror collection.








Post 103 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
Two more ASMs off my list thanks to a deal with @ICConquest.




Post 104 • IP   flag post
I'll probably wake up constipated. Pre_Coder private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrWatson
What an eclectic bunch of books.

No kidding!

@Bronte that's some drooling.
Post 105 • IP   flag post


I am not an illiterate plagiarist. drmccoy74 private msg quote post Address this user
@HeinzDad hope you partied so hard you can't read this until Monday.
Happy Birthday
Post 106 • IP   flag post
Hmm... Moderated again! figment private msg quote post Address this user

Post 107 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
Got this in today’s mail from a trade with @BrianGreensnips.


Post 108 • IP   flag post
Please continue to ignore anything I post. southerncross private msg quote post Address this user

Post 109 • IP   flag post
Collector BrianGreensnips private msg quote post Address this user



I received these great books in a trade with @esaravo
Post 110 • IP   flag post
Collector BrianGreensnips private msg quote post Address this user


I received this awesome Megadeth pop from my son for my birthday. I love it, as I am huge Megadeth fan. This one will go in my office at work.
Post 111 • IP   flag post
Please continue to ignore anything I post. southerncross private msg quote post Address this user









Post 112 • IP   flag post
I've spent years perfecting my brand of assholery. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianGreensnips



I received these great books in a trade with @esaravo

I'm envious.
Post 113 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
Decent price on this.


Post 114 • IP   flag post
We should have the forum rate our packages. HeinzDad private msg quote post Address this user
It turns out @esaravo sent me a few books for my bday. Thanks Ed, and boy do you know me.
















This is signed by Bissette on the interior.


Post 115 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
@southerncross Love that Chamber of Darkness Special!! Great pick up!!!
Post 116 • IP   flag post
Collector poka private msg quote post Address this user
still great deals out there - won this one in a difko auction
Post 117 • IP   flag post
Please continue to ignore anything I post. southerncross private msg quote post Address this user









Post 118 • IP   flag post
I hold the record for itchy trigger finger. sportshort private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by poka
still great deals out there - won this one in a difko auction


I suspected it, but now I know. You're waaay out of my league. Congrats!
Post 119 • IP   flag post
Collector poka private msg quote post Address this user
@sportshort thanks so much. Prices for key books are still coming down in lower / mid grades so I am taking the opportunity now.
Post 120 • IP   flag post
Moderators handing out titles: Boom. Roasted. Hcanes private msg quote post Address this user
Been on a kick picking up off the beaten path DC books:





Missed out at NYCC but got this in a trade.


Post 121 • IP   flag post
I am not an illiterate plagiarist. drmccoy74 private msg quote post Address this user
@Hcanes about to post my own War Report. Nice SSWS
Post 122 • IP   flag post
Moderators handing out titles: Boom. Roasted. Hcanes private msg quote post Address this user
@drmccoy74 thanks. Joe Kubert had such a prolific run on the series
Post 123 • IP   flag post
My Chihuahua is watching me in case I do something cool. ICConquest private msg quote post Address this user
Got this in a trade & cash deal with @esaravo I Do love trading! Thanks again!
Post 124 • IP   flag post
I am not an illiterate plagiarist. drmccoy74 private msg quote post Address this user
I felt like I needed to move on these quickly. Sgt Rock seems to be heating up all of a sudden.






As far as OAAW 83? I feel it's a bit overpriced at the moment going for over a K per Point. Better things to spend 5K on at the moment.
Post 125 • IP   flag post
Don't tell me what to do! starlord private msg quote post Address this user
I've been strapped for cash since fund my book and putting things together. I did get this book with a Mart Nodell sig that needs to get verified.
Post 126 • IP   flag post
I am not an illiterate plagiarist. drmccoy74 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hcanes
@drmccoy74 thanks. Joe Kubert had such a prolific run on the series
As far as war books go I'm DC all the way. Sgt. Fury is just not my jam, although I'm a big fan of Shield Nick Fury.
Post 127 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
These two came all the way from Woodstock, Ontario (what postal strike?). I had my eye on a copy of this Dave Stevens cover for a while.


And if you can’t find a reasonably priced, number one…

Post 128 • IP   flag post
I’m Kinda Married To A Celebrity. 00slim private msg quote post Address this user
The hardcover edition of the new ‘Creature’ mini series arrived the other day.


Post 129 • IP   flag post
If you want to bludgeon someone with a comic, PSA should be your first choice. James42 private msg quote post Address this user
@esaravo A signed copy of that DNAgents was in the last MCS auction, but it quickly left my price range.
Post 130 • IP   flag post
657131 999 30