CBCS Comics
The CBCS forum community is now closed to new posts and replies. The forum will remain available in read-only mode for the time being. Thank you to all who contributed over the years.

New To Your Collection #1821200

My Chihuahua is watching me in case I do something cool. ICConquest private msg quote post Address this user



A GD ASM 8 & a WWII Schomburg cover from a trade




The Rocketeer is signed by Dave Stevens & Peter David




I had to grab a Shooter Autograph & another war comic also





Post 976 • IP   flag post
Collector NDS private msg quote post Address this user




Bit by the Banana again! I can't believe it. Is CGC really still slabbing banana books?!
Post 977 • IP   flag post
Hmm... Moderated again! figment private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by NDS
Is CGC really still slabbing banana books?!


Without a qualm, second thought, or care.
Post 978 • IP   flag post
I've spent years perfecting my brand of assholery. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by NDS
Is CGC really still slabbing banana books?!

By the thousands, I'd reckon.
Post 979 • IP   flag post
I'd like to say I still turned out alright, but that would be a lie. flanders private msg quote post Address this user
Thanks to @Heinzdad and his extremely talented kid.





Post 980 • IP   flag post


Hmm... Moderated again! figment private msg quote post Address this user
Thanks Steve!





Post 981 • IP   flag post
We should have the forum rate our packages. HeinzDad private msg quote post Address this user

Post 982 • IP   flag post
If you want to bludgeon someone with a comic, PSA should be your first choice. James42 private msg quote post Address this user



It's a 'nanner book, sadly. But it was cheap.
Post 983 • IP   flag post
I've spent years perfecting my brand of assholery. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user
Only two left to complete the Copper run from 144 to 175; 159 and 161.


Post 984 • IP   flag post
We should have the forum rate our packages. HeinzDad private msg quote post Address this user

Post 985 • IP   flag post
I am not an illiterate plagiarist. drmccoy74 private msg quote post Address this user
@HeinzDad I always loved that cover.
I also love HOS 114 with the figure skater and the Hockey Club
Post 986 • IP   flag post
We should have the forum rate our packages. HeinzDad private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by drmccoy74
@HeinzDad I always loved that cover.
I also love HOS 114 with the figure skater and the Hockey Club
I don’t have one of those.
Post 987 • IP   flag post
Not trying to be an ass since February 12, 2020. HulkSmash private msg quote post Address this user
Found another one. @Wade_Story can you get on cgc’s level and slab this in the polybag?


Post 988 • IP   flag post
I've spent years perfecting my brand of assholery. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user
The cgc slabs these in the polybag?
Post 989 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
Wouldn't surprise me if they did, and if so, CBCS should not follow suit....Grading a book you can't fully see or open with a card inside? Yeah, great idea.
Post 990 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
Upgrade


Post 991 • IP   flag post
Not trying to be an ass since February 12, 2020. HulkSmash private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrWatson
The cgc slabs these in the polybag?
they grade invisible books. So why not? I hope they don’t …
Post 992 • IP   flag post
I'm sure whatever it was you got me was perfect. PhantomEwan private msg quote post Address this user

Post 993 • IP   flag post
If the viagra is working you should be well over a 9.8. xkonk private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by HulkSmash
Found another one. @Wade_Story can you get on cgc’s level and slab this in the polybag?


CGC's level would be to remove the comic and slab the bag.
Post 994 • IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user
@PhantomEwan Cool book!
Post 995 • IP   flag post
I'm sure whatever it was you got me was perfect. PhantomEwan private msg quote post Address this user
@OGJackster thanks, took them so long almost forgot about ordering it. Now if they can just get on that Ryan Reynolds…
Post 996 • IP   flag post
Don't tell me what to do! starlord private msg quote post Address this user



These are the oa pages I got. Are they legit? Batgirl vol 3 issues 33 page 11 and 07 signed Pasarin on the bottom.
Post 997 • IP   flag post
I'd like to say I still turned out alright, but that would be a lie. flanders private msg quote post Address this user













Post 998 • IP   flag post
We should have the forum rate our packages. HeinzDad private msg quote post Address this user

Post 999 • IP   flag post
657131 999 24