CBCS Comics
The CBCS forum community is now closed to new posts and replies. The forum will remain available in read-only mode for the time being. Thank you to all who contributed over the years.

New To Your Collection #1821200

I am not an illiterate plagiarist. drmccoy74 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 526 • IP   flag post
It gets old smelling it everytime I go outside my door. Nearmint67 private msg quote post Address this user
@drmccoy74 Happy Birthday over there....
Post 527 • IP   flag post
You do know that the new guy brings the donuts, right? DWeeB1967 private msg quote post Address this user
@drmccoy74 Happy birthday! My granddaughter's birthday is also today.
Post 528 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
@drmccoy74 Happy birthday bud
Post 529 • IP   flag post
I'd like to say I still turned out alright, but that would be a lie. flanders private msg quote post Address this user
@drmccoy74 happy birthday, what a great gift.
Post 530 • IP   flag post


I've spent years perfecting my brand of assholery. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user
@drmccoy74 HBD, mate.
Post 531 • IP   flag post
I am not an illiterate plagiarist. drmccoy74 private msg quote post Address this user
@flanders @GAC @DWeeB1967 @Nearmint67 thank you. March 16. About 3 more hours.
Post 532 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
@drmccoy74 - Happy Birthday Paul! Looks like you picked up a nice present already - enjoy your big day tomorrow.
Post 533 • IP   flag post
Apparently, I am easily annoyed. Rbolton private msg quote post Address this user
@drmccoy74 happy bday!!
Post 534 • IP   flag post
I've spent years perfecting my brand of assholery. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by DWeeB1967



It's interesting how Simian is spelled differently on the CBCS label and the door.
Post 535 • IP   flag post
I am not an illiterate plagiarist. drmccoy74 private msg quote post Address this user
@esaravo @Rbolton Thanks
Post 536 • IP   flag post
You do know that the new guy brings the donuts, right? DWeeB1967 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrWatson
Quote:
Originally Posted by DWeeB1967



It's interesting how Simian is spelled differently on the CBCS label and the door.

I hadn't even noticed that until you mentioned it. 😄
Post 537 • IP   flag post
Collector karn9 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrWatson



this is my holy grail
Post 538 • IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user
@drmccoy74


Post 539 • IP   flag post
My Chihuahua is watching me in case I do something cool. ICConquest private msg quote post Address this user
@drmccoy74

Post 540 • IP   flag post
I hold the record for itchy trigger finger. sportshort private msg quote post Address this user
@drmccoy74 - Happy Birthday!
Post 541 • IP   flag post
I am not an illiterate plagiarist. drmccoy74 private msg quote post Address this user
@sportshort @ICConquest @OGJackster Thank You
Post 542 • IP   flag post
I am not an illiterate plagiarist. drmccoy74 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrWatson
@drmccoy74 HBD, mate.

Thank You @DrWatson
Post 543 • IP   flag post
We should have the forum rate our packages. HeinzDad private msg quote post Address this user

Post 544 • IP   flag post
I am not an illiterate plagiarist. drmccoy74 private msg quote post Address this user
@HeinzDad nice
Thanks
Post 545 • IP   flag post
I wonder what was on page 12? andy49 private msg quote post Address this user
@drmccoy74 happy birthday!
Post 546 • IP   flag post
I am not an illiterate plagiarist. drmccoy74 private msg quote post Address this user
@andy49 thank you
Post 547 • IP   flag post
I'd like to say I still turned out alright, but that would be a lie. flanders private msg quote post Address this user
First purchase of the year! I'll post a better picture when I receive it.


Post 548 • IP   flag post
I wonder what was on page 12? andy49 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 549 • IP   flag post
I hold the record for itchy trigger finger. sportshort private msg quote post Address this user
This just came in today. I’ve been looking for one for a few years, then finally the stars aligned.

Post 550 • IP   flag post
We should have the forum rate our packages. HeinzDad private msg quote post Address this user

Post 551 • IP   flag post
I am not an illiterate plagiarist. drmccoy74 private msg quote post Address this user
Hilarious @HeinzDad an action figure card that says for ages 17 and up!
Post 552 • IP   flag post
We should have the forum rate our packages. HeinzDad private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by drmccoy74
Hilarious @HeinzDad an action figure card that says for ages 17 and up!
I didn’t notice that. He does come with a zippo and fags though.
Post 553 • IP   flag post
I've spent years perfecting my brand of assholery. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by drmccoy74
Hilarious @HeinzDad an action figure card that says for ages 17 and up!

The Twin Peaks Funkos I have say for ages 17 and up. Why not 16 and up? Must be some lawyer reason.
Post 554 • IP   flag post
I'm waiting.... (tapping fingers).
Splotches is gettin old!
Nuffsaid111 private msg quote post Address this user
Just received after 1 year waiting (prior to Peyronie's DiseaseGate)
Of course bent and not a 9.8
Next up "I am Iron Man"

Post 555 • IP   flag post
657131 999 30