Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »

New To Your Collect #1821200

I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
courtesy of @ICConquest

Thanks bud! Great transaction!!

Post 1 IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
Can we make this thread an unlimited post thread? I think we'll always want to show our newest additions to our collections. Thank you! 🍻
Post 2 IP   flag post
My Chihuahua is watching me in case I do something cool. ICConquest private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by GAC
courtesy of @ICConquest

Thanks bud! Great transaction!!

@GAC
Thank you and that is a nice group you have there!
Post 3 IP   flag post
Collector StraightArrow private msg quote post Address this user

Post 4 IP   flag post
Doodoo doodoo! Mind blowing stuff, right? Caffeine_Kid private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by StraightArrow

That's a bit of a scary looking Santa. 😳
Post 5 IP   flag post
Not trying to be an ass since February 12, 2020. HulkSmash private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Caffeine_Kid
Quote:
Originally Posted by StraightArrow

That's a bit of a scary looking Santa. 😳
I think that’s “On probation mall Santa”…
Post 6 IP   flag post
You do know that the new guy brings the donuts, right? DWeeB1967 private msg quote post Address this user
Picked up a few new books at the Bedrock City Comic Con in Houston today.

I was able to trade one book that was in my collection (I had dupes) for these four books. The first two fill holes in my Truevision collection:

The next one should be of interest to @PolarisNuclearSS2020 as it is a Dell comic detailing the events of the attack on Pearl Harbor. This is, if I am not mistaken, a reprint of Dell Combat #2. It's also a Dell file copy.

Lastly, the big book that I wanted in the trade. It's been a few years since I sold my only other copy and I've regretted parting with it so I'm happy to be able to add this one to my collection.

Post 7 IP   flag post
618087 7 7