Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »

American Pickers star Frank Fritz dead at 6021192

I don't want to brag, but cashiers are always checking me out. power_struggle55 private msg quote post Address this user
The former star of the show had left due to medical reasons. He had needed major back surgery. In 2022 he suffered a stroke which did lead to his death. He had also been battling crohens disease
Post 1 IP   flag post
I'd like to say I still turned out alright, but that would be a lie. flanders private msg quote post Address this user
@power_struggle55 you and @OGJackster must be related.
Post 2 IP   flag post
I'm a McNugget guzzler. HeinzDad private msg quote post Address this user
I could go on a rant about the sensitivity of any obituary at any time because you can find them anywhere but a comic forum but I won't only because I loved Frankie and he is the "Bundler" in my book.

For f@(&$ sake I just endorsed this sizes thread.
Post 3 IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
.....and the king of the "smalls".

I enjoy this show but enjoyed it more when Frank was on it.
Post 4 IP   flag post
I'm a McNugget guzzler. HeinzDad private msg quote post Address this user
Right you are.
Post 5 IP   flag post
I'd like to say I still turned out alright, but that would be a lie. flanders private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeinzDad
I could go on a rant about the sensitivity of any obituary at any time because you can find them anywhere but a comic forum but I won't only because I loved Frankie and he is the "Bundler" in my book.

For f@(&$ sake I just endorsed this sizes thread.

I'm kind of pissed that they missed Dikembe Mutombo and I had no idea until now that comic artists have done art for basketball cards. RIP.

Post 6 IP   flag post
Collector Rafel private msg quote post Address this user
Rest In Peace Frank Fritz.
Post 7 IP   flag post
618085 7 7