CBCS Comics
The CBCS forum community is now closed to new posts and replies. The forum will remain available in read-only mode for the time being. Thank you to all who contributed over the years.

What are you listening to? 5.021140

HAmistoso private msg quote post Address this user
Post 126 • IP   flag post
Collector sborock_ComicLink private msg quote post Address this user
This is a KILLER version of Eltons song!
Post 127 • IP   flag post
Leftover Sundae Gnus CatmanAmerica private msg quote post Address this user
Post 128 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
I forgot how great this band was!! BOC!

Post 129 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
Post 130 • IP   flag post


I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
Post 131 • IP   flag post
Don't tell me what to do! starlord private msg quote post Address this user
Post 132 • IP   flag post
Leftover Sundae Gnus CatmanAmerica private msg quote post Address this user
Post 133 • IP   flag post
I've spent years perfecting my brand of assholery. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user
Post 134 • IP   flag post
Not trying to be an ass since February 12, 2020. HulkSmash private msg quote post Address this user
Post 135 • IP   flag post
Collector Real_Frantic_One private msg quote post Address this user
Post 136 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
Post 137 • IP   flag post
Don't tell me what to do! starlord private msg quote post Address this user
Post 138 • IP   flag post
It gets old smelling it everytime I go outside my door. Nearmint67 private msg quote post Address this user
Post 139 • IP   flag post
Why just the women? I like bears. Gaard private msg quote post Address this user
Post 140 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
Post 141 • IP   flag post
past performance is no guarantee of future actions. KatKomics private msg quote post Address this user
Listening to my comics??!!
Whats the Furthest place from here had special editions with 45s...so I picked up a few at my lcs today. Some decent songs...really like Please Don't Bury Me!!!


Post 142 • IP   flag post
Captain Accident the420bandito private msg quote post Address this user
Post 143 • IP   flag post
Leftover Sundae Gnus CatmanAmerica private msg quote post Address this user
Post 144 • IP   flag post
Leftover Sundae Gnus CatmanAmerica private msg quote post Address this user
If you like Winwood you'll love the keyboards, vocals and outstanding fretwork on Blind Faith tunes...

Post 145 • IP   flag post
I've spent years perfecting my brand of assholery. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user
Post 146 • IP   flag post
Leftover Sundae Gnus CatmanAmerica private msg quote post Address this user
Post 147 • IP   flag post
Leftover Sundae Gnus CatmanAmerica private msg quote post Address this user
Post 148 • IP   flag post
Collector karn9 private msg quote post Address this user
Post 149 • IP   flag post
Leftover Sundae Gnus CatmanAmerica private msg quote post Address this user
Post 150 • IP   flag post
past performance is no guarantee of future actions. KatKomics private msg quote post Address this user
Post 151 • IP   flag post
past performance is no guarantee of future actions. KatKomics private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by CatmanAmerica


thank you!!
I did not know of Wishbone Ash but they have a sound very much to my liking, I think Ill be searching more songs on youtube.
I also foresee adding a CD to my cart and a trip to the local vintage record shop to add their vinyl to my collection in the future!!
Post 152 • IP   flag post
Captain Accident the420bandito private msg quote post Address this user
New Richard Dawson dropped yesterday. Really great album is you dig some folk.
Post 153 • IP   flag post
I've spent years perfecting my brand of assholery. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user
Post 154 • IP   flag post
Leftover Sundae Gnus CatmanAmerica private msg quote post Address this user
Rare pre-album early version of Rock Bottom by UFO (1973) ...still being fleshed out live with different lyrics... and first televised appearance of 18 year old German guitar legend Michael Schenker...



...also a crazy geezer who's really drunk or stoned trying to strip down to join in the performance!
Post 155 • IP   flag post
657131 273 30
Log in or sign up to compose a reply.