CBCS Comics
The CBCS forum community is now closed to new posts and replies. The forum will remain available in read-only mode for the time being. Thank you to all who contributed over the years.

What are you listening to? 5.021140

It gets old smelling it everytime I go outside my door. Nearmint67 private msg quote post Address this user
Post 26 • IP   flag post
It gets old smelling it everytime I go outside my door. Nearmint67 private msg quote post Address this user
Post 27 • IP   flag post
HAmistoso private msg quote post Address this user
Post 28 • IP   flag post
It gets old smelling it everytime I go outside my door. Nearmint67 private msg quote post Address this user
@HAmistoso That shot just looks badong... bad wrong...
Post 29 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nearmint67
@HAmistoso That shot just looks badong... bad wrong...


....and the music blows too!! 🤣
Post 30 • IP   flag post


It gets old smelling it everytime I go outside my door. Nearmint67 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by GAC
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nearmint67
@HAmistoso That shot just looks badong... bad wrong...


....and the music blows too!! 🤣
lol.... 🤣
Post 31 • IP   flag post
HAmistoso private msg quote post Address this user
Post 32 • IP   flag post
Leftover Sundae Gnus CatmanAmerica private msg quote post Address this user
Post 33 • IP   flag post
I've spent years perfecting my brand of assholery. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user
Post 34 • IP   flag post
Don't tell me what to do! starlord private msg quote post Address this user
Post 35 • IP   flag post
It gets old smelling it everytime I go outside my door. Nearmint67 private msg quote post Address this user
Post 36 • IP   flag post
Collector sborock_ComicLink private msg quote post Address this user
Post 37 • IP   flag post
Leftover Sundae Gnus CatmanAmerica private msg quote post Address this user
Post 38 • IP   flag post
It gets old smelling it everytime I go outside my door. Nearmint67 private msg quote post Address this user
Post 39 • IP   flag post
It gets old smelling it everytime I go outside my door. Nearmint67 private msg quote post Address this user
Post 40 • IP   flag post
It gets old smelling it everytime I go outside my door. Nearmint67 private msg quote post Address this user
Post 41 • IP   flag post
It gets old smelling it everytime I go outside my door. Nearmint67 private msg quote post Address this user
Post 42 • IP   flag post
I've spent years perfecting my brand of assholery. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user
Orville Peck & Margo Price - You're an Asshole, I Can't Stand You (and I Want a Divorce)

Post 43 • IP   flag post
Leftover Sundae Gnus CatmanAmerica private msg quote post Address this user
Post 44 • IP   flag post
Leftover Sundae Gnus CatmanAmerica private msg quote post Address this user
Post 45 • IP   flag post
Daniel_E private msg quote post Address this user
Post 46 • IP   flag post
I've spent years perfecting my brand of assholery. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user
Post 47 • IP   flag post
HAmistoso private msg quote post Address this user
Post 48 • IP   flag post
Leftover Sundae Gnus CatmanAmerica private msg quote post Address this user
Post 49 • IP   flag post
HAmistoso private msg quote post Address this user
Post 50 • IP   flag post
Don't tell me what to do! starlord private msg quote post Address this user
This is such a funky jam!
Post 51 • IP   flag post
HAmistoso private msg quote post Address this user
Post 52 • IP   flag post
HAmistoso private msg quote post Address this user
Post 53 • IP   flag post
HAmistoso private msg quote post Address this user
Post 54 • IP   flag post
Leftover Sundae Gnus CatmanAmerica private msg quote post Address this user
Two great songs; the second being one of my all time favorite live performances with Pappalardi's vocal a standout...

Post 55 • IP   flag post
657131 273 30
Log in or sign up to compose a reply.