Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Movies TelevisionPop Culture

Joker: Folie À Duex | Official Trailer20995

Collector Zombiebigfoot private msg quote post Address this user
Post 1 IP   flag post
If I could, I would. I swear. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user
Nope.
Post 2 IP   flag post
I'm not a plagiarist. I'm also not illiterate. drmccoy74 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrWatson
Nope.

😂
Mental illness not your thing?
Post 3 IP   flag post
"There, their, they're." GAC private msg quote post Address this user
Heard this was a musical. If so, I'll skip it...if not, I'll watch it.
Post 4 IP   flag post
If I could, I would. I swear. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user
Violence for the sake of violence isn't my thing. Plus, I'm not that big of a Lady Gaga fan.
Post 5 IP   flag post
being an ass and being a clown are two very different things. HAmistoso private msg quote post Address this user
Smiling already!!!
Post 6 IP   flag post
You do know that the new guy brings the donuts, right? DWeeB1967 private msg quote post Address this user
I liked the first one. I thought it was very good but very sad. I'll see this one, too. I've never really liked musicals but I'm betting that this is not going to be a musical in the traditional sense.
Post 7 IP   flag post
" . " Davethebrave private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by DWeeB1967
I liked the first one. I thought it was very good but very sad. I'll see this one, too. I've never really liked musicals but I'm betting that this is not going to be a musical in the traditional sense.

First was indeed very good. Alongside “The Batman” one of the best comic-based movies of the past 5 years.

I expect this one will be good, even with the unusual format… looking forward to it.
Post 8 IP   flag post
I haven't aired it out. It's part of the provenance. Galen130 private msg quote post Address this user
Lady Ga Gaaaaaaaaaaaaa…🤮🤮🤮
Post 9 IP   flag post
I'm waiting.... (tapping fingers).
Splotches is gettin old!
Nuffsaid111 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Davethebrave
First was indeed very good. Alongside “The Batman” one of the best comic-based movies of the past 5 years.

I expect this one will be good, even with the unusual format… looking forward to it.

Hopeful and Agreed
Post 10 IP   flag post
Collector dpiercy private msg quote post Address this user
I think this looks fuggin’ great. Folks hate Gaga, but she is not going to spend time on a movie project unless it is potentially awesome. People are going to love a darker Harley.
Post 11 IP   flag post
615415 11 11