Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »

OT; What are you eating / cooking part 520981

Apparently, I am easily annoyed. Rbolton private msg quote post Address this user
Italian for Sunday night family dinner.

Post 176 IP   flag post
If I could, I would. I swear. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user
Honey chicken with broccoli.

Post 177 IP   flag post
I'm a McNugget guzzler. HeinzDad private msg quote post Address this user
I understand lasagna photos are repetitive but the sauce for this was made from tomatoes harvested 2 days ago,

Post 178 IP   flag post
I'd like to say I still turned out alright, but that would be a lie. flanders private msg quote post Address this user

Timmy is anxiously waiting for his 1 am giant cheeseburger. Hopefully he'll stop driving me insane.
Post 179 IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
Baked chicken with pasta.

Post 180 IP   flag post

Coconut cream pie a la Bryan.

Post 181 IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
Scrambled eggs with cheese, an English muffin, and sausage patties.

Post 182 IP   flag post
The apple sauce and pudding were the best part... Bronte private msg quote post Address this user
Wings and fries from Twin Peaks.

Post 183 IP   flag post
Apparently, I am easily annoyed. Rbolton private msg quote post Address this user
Grilled tuna with roasted carrots, sweet potatoes and rice.

Post 184 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrWatson

um, its el Brian señor
Post 185 IP   flag post
Heading up to Maine with my fishing buddies to do some fishing (and hopefully some catching) for a 3-day weekend. Made a batch to bring up.

Post 186 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeinzDad
Quote:

um, its el Brian señor

Not when the coconut is talking, jeffe.
Post 187 IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
@esaravo You are doing retirement the right way Ed!!! Sounds like a blast....maybe there'll be time to hunt comics while in Maine.
Post 188 IP   flag post
@GAC - Four guys, two bass boats, 20+ fishing rods, six coolers, lots of food and drink, so it should be a fun trip. We’ll be in the Belgrade Lakes region. No time for comic hunting, but I have been to a few shops in the Portland, Maine area in the past. Going to try to get some sleep, I have to meet up with everyone at 3 AM!
Post 189 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by esaravo
@GAC - Four guys, two bass boats, 20+ fishing rods, six coolers, lots of food and drink, so it should be a fun trip. We’ll be in the Belgrade Lakes region. No time for comic hunting, but I have been to a few shops in the Portland, Maine area in the past. Going to try to get some sleep, I have to meet up with everyone at 3 AM!
We used to take a band of 9-11 trucks and boats to the Bay of Quinte area. Its a large endeavor.
Post 190 IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by esaravo

Sounds like a blast for sure!! I hope the weather co-operates! I hope you catch many fish...if no comic hunting then maybe your buddies are into comics and some cool comic talk can happen....either way, sounds like alot of fun!! Cheers!!!
Post 191 IP   flag post
Pork chops, roasted brussel sprouts and carrots with candied bacon and rice

Post 192 IP   flag post
@Rbolton I love roasted brussel sprouts....I put balsamic vinegar and roasted sun flower seeds or roasted chopped pecans with them...delicious!!
Post 193 IP   flag post
They aways come off as tasting bitter to be.
Post 194 IP   flag post
I can only eat them roasted... I don't like them any other way.
Post 195 IP   flag post
They can be bitter, these have a maple syrup glaze on them. I’ve done the balsamic glaze, definitely going to have to do the pecans and sunflower seeds, maybe sprinkled with parm or feta
Post 196 IP   flag post
I'd like to say I still turned out alright, but that would be a lie. flanders private msg quote post Address this user
Timmy's midnight snack.

Post 197 IP   flag post
Homemade apple cinnamon oatmeal. It may not look fancy, but it tastes good.

Post 198 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rbolton
They can be bitter, these have a maple syrup glaze on them. I’ve done the balsamic glaze, definitely going to have to do the pecans and sunflower seeds, maybe sprinkled with parm or feta

Texture in a meal is important to me. I like dishes that have a crunch to them. Pecans, cashews, sun flower seeds, peanuts, macadamia etc. find there way into meals that I prepare.
Post 199 IP   flag post
It's baking time, bitches.

Post 200 IP   flag post
Quote:
It's baking time, bitches.

lol!!!!

I look forward to what you'll conjure up.
Post 201 IP   flag post
That’s a hefty bottle on vanilla extract!
Post 202 IP   flag post
Go big or go home.
Post 203 IP   flag post
Salsa coming at ya.

Post 204 IP   flag post
@HeinzDad What variety of roma tomatoes are those? They look really good.
Post 205 IP   flag post
618097 245 30