Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »

OT; What are you eating / cooking part 520981

I'll probably wake up constipated. Pre_Coder private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeinzDad
So much chicken marsala last night. I love it. I was in pain until around noon today though. You know what I mean, never trust a fart.

Better to bear the shame than to bear the pain. That is of course if there are innocent bystanders.

That's what a Mexican lady I use to work with told me.
Post 76 IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user

Post 77 IP   flag post
The apple sauce and pudding were the best part... Bronte private msg quote post Address this user
Costco microwave dinner

Post 78 IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by esaravo

oh man!! It's all there!! Steaks, Burgers and Sausages!! Now that's great eats!!!
Post 79 IP   flag post
I'm a McNugget guzzler. HeinzDad private msg quote post Address this user

Post 80 IP   flag post

I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
Preparing baby back ribs.

Marinating now in Dr. Pepper for 24 hours.

Then slow roast in Kamado Joe for several hours tomorrow.

Following this:

Post 81 IP   flag post
Keep your $6.87 bro... not even saving tax with that. Cli4dR3D0g private msg quote post Address this user
Dancing with a sourdough mistress.

Post 82 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by GAC
Preparing baby back ribs.

Marinating now in Dr. Pepper for 24 hours.

Then slow roast in Kamado Joe for several hours tomorrow.

Following this:

Prepping bbq.

Post 83 IP   flag post
Ribs are on....3 hours like this.

Post 84 IP   flag post
Suck it up, buttercup!! KatKomics private msg quote post Address this user
First of the tomatoes!!
I'll be having a few sandwiches with these..maybe some chopped and added to a salad...letting some of my lettuce go to seed so I can plant again next year!

Post 85 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by GAC

90 more minutes on the grill wrapped in foil.

Post 86 IP   flag post
You inspired me to get a half rack out of my freezer.

Post 87 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeinzDad
You inspired me to get a half rack out of my freezer.

Nice!!! can't go wrong with ribs!!
Post 88 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by GAC
Quote:
Originally Posted by GAC

90 more minutes on the grill wrapped in foil.

In the home stretch...30 more minutes. Sauced up and on the grill.

Post 89 IP   flag post
Apparently, I am easily annoyed. Rbolton private msg quote post Address this user
Shrimp boil

Post 90 IP   flag post
The apple sauce and pudding were the best part... Bronte private msg quote post Address this user
Costco motor city detroit style pizza

Post 91 IP   flag post
Collector BrianGreensnips private msg quote post Address this user

Made my wife and I breakfast sandwiches with egg, cheese, and ham. She liked the effort. They were good.
Post 92 IP   flag post
Tour of Italy from olive garden

Post 93 IP   flag post
I'd like to say I still turned out alright, but that would be a lie. flanders private msg quote post Address this user
Gluten free pumpkin bread πŸŽƒ πŸŽƒ πŸŽƒ

Post 94 IP   flag post
Apparently, I am easily annoyed. Rbolton private msg quote post Address this user
Not near a @DrWatson masterpiece, but peanut butter banana pancakes with extra peanut butter!

Post 95 IP   flag post
Finally getting some watermelons

Post 96 IP   flag post
I'd like to say I still turned out alright, but that would be a lie. flanders private msg quote post Address this user
Gluten free banana bread and lemon blueberry bread.

Post 97 IP   flag post
Gosh, I hate banana's and blueberries. Mad props though @flanders.
Post 98 IP   flag post
@Hamistoso hope you and the other Floridians are staying safe.
Post 99 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by flanders
@Hamistoso hope you and the other Floridians are staying safe.
Wow, you just saved me. I was going to tell a story about mushrooms and blueberries.
Post 100 IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user
I don't know why I'm torturing myself looking at all of this food. I can't eat anything. I'm preparing for a colonoscopy. TMI LOL?!
Post 101 IP   flag post
It's chicken Monday. Rush_is_a_band private msg quote post Address this user
Chicken. It’s always chicken.
Post 102 IP   flag post
I'll probably wake up constipated. Pre_Coder private msg quote post Address this user
@OGJackster Good luck, Brother.
Post 103 IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
Tried something new. A taco omelette - leftover taco-seasoned beef, tomatoes from the garden, sprinkle of shredded cheese on top, and some salsa. Pretty tasty!

Post 104 IP   flag post
Secret Moderator MatterEaterLad private msg quote post Address this user
I made cinnamon rolls this morning for my son and his girlfriend, and she's allergic to cinnamon
Post 105 IP   flag post
618097 245 30