Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »

OT; What are you eating / cooking part 520981

I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrWatson
Pecan crunch pancakes.

Forwarded to wife to make lol....looks fantastic!!! You put a bottle of Aunt Jamima beside those pancakes and you have yourself a professional print ad. Beautiful!!
Post 51 IP   flag post
If I could, I would. I swear. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user
All it is was chopped up left over candied pecans sprinkled over yesterday's left over pancakes, lol.
Post 52 IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrWatson
All it is was chopped up left over candied pecans sprinkled over yesterday's left over pancakes, lol.

Banana in the pancake strikes me a complimentary flavour to the pecan....might be a tasty combo.
Post 53 IP   flag post
You're on your own there.
Post 54 IP   flag post
Apparently, I am easily annoyed. Rbolton private msg quote post Address this user
@GAC if your gonna do banana pancakes, you gotta have peanut butter to spread on them.
Post 55 IP   flag post

@DrWatson Coconut then!😆

@Rbolton or pecan butter!
Post 56 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rbolton
@GAC if your gonna do banana pancakes, you gotta have peanut butter to spread on them.

This is crazy talk.
Post 57 IP   flag post
The apple sauce and pudding were the best part... Bronte private msg quote post Address this user
Chicken pad thai.

Post 58 IP   flag post
I'd like to say I still turned out alright, but that would be a lie. flanders private msg quote post Address this user
Incoming....

Post 59 IP   flag post
Apparently, I am easily annoyed. Rbolton private msg quote post Address this user
@flanders looking good!!
Post 60 IP   flag post
The apple sauce and pudding were the best part... Bronte private msg quote post Address this user
@Rbolton

Happy birthday!
Post 61 IP   flag post
@flanders

Did you enjoy the sandwiches?
Post 62 IP   flag post
I'd like to say I still turned out alright, but that would be a lie. flanders private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronte
@flanders

Did you enjoy the sandwiches?

Yes, they are delicious and my dad liked them too. We used hawaiian buns since they have less salt and I'll have enough leftovers for tomorrow. I followed the recipe, used unsalted tomato sauce instead of ketchup and added a bit more garlic for more flavor to make up for the lack of salt.
Post 63 IP   flag post
@Rbolton happy birthday!!! I can't post the youtube video on my own sloppy's so don't leave me hanging.
Post 64 IP   flag post
@flanders Oh my, what big peppers you have there.
Post 65 IP   flag post
Post 66 IP   flag post
@Bronte @flanders thank you!
Post 67 IP   flag post
@Rbolton haha. You're the man now dog.
Post 68 IP   flag post
I'm a McNugget guzzler. HeinzDad private msg quote post Address this user
Happy birthday @Rbolton!
Post 69 IP   flag post
@HeinzDad thank you very much
Post 70 IP   flag post
So much chicken marsala last night. I love it. I was in pain until around noon today though. You know what I mean, never trust a fart.

Post 71 IP   flag post
I'm not a plagiarist. I'm also not illiterate. drmccoy74 private msg quote post Address this user
Happy Late Birthday @Rbolton .
Hope you partied real hard!
Post 72 IP   flag post
@drmccoy74 thank you!
Post 73 IP   flag post
Masculinity takes a holiday. EbayMafia private msg quote post Address this user
@Rbolton Happy Birthday! July 25th?
Post 74 IP   flag post
@EbayMafia thank you and yes July 25th
Post 75 IP   flag post
I'll probably wake up constipated. Pre_Coder private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeinzDad
So much chicken marsala last night. I love it. I was in pain until around noon today though. You know what I mean, never trust a fart.

Better to bear the shame than to bear the pain. That is of course if there are innocent bystanders.

That's what a Mexican lady I use to work with told me.
Post 76 IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user

Post 77 IP   flag post
Costco microwave dinner

Post 78 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by esaravo

oh man!! It's all there!! Steaks, Burgers and Sausages!! Now that's great eats!!!
Post 79 IP   flag post

Post 80 IP   flag post
618097 245 30