CBCS Comics
The CBCS forum community is now closed to new posts and replies. The forum will remain available in read-only mode for the time being. Thank you to all who contributed over the years.
Signatures

Signature prices 202420925

I do what I can. TheShocker private msg quote post Address this user
@multi007 I knew I read that somewhere I just couldn't remember. That sucks man but if this mistake can be done then who is to say authenticating a good fake as authentic hasn't or would never happen?. Maybe that's a counter point to doing a witness sig and buying a witnessed sig over verified?
Post 51 • IP   flag post
Feel free to use my post as a checklist. multi007 private msg quote post Address this user
@TheShocker Yes that’s a whole other argument. Authentications are subjective with a little bit of science thrown in. It’s not perfect. But it’s what we have.
Post 52 • IP   flag post
Collector antoniofett private msg quote post Address this user



Mike Hawthorne

First 3 for free. Everything after is $3 per
Post 53 • IP   flag post
I do what I can. TheShocker private msg quote post Address this user
Simon Bisley

Post 54 • IP   flag post
I'm waiting.... (tapping fingers).
Splotches is gettin old!
Nuffsaid111 private msg quote post Address this user
Got this a few years ago from his art rep (I think a couple hundred?).
I guess that won't be happening again in my lifetime



Post 55 • IP   flag post


I've spent years perfecting my brand of assholery. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user
$250 for a sketch cover isn't bad, all things considered.
Post 56 • IP   flag post
657131 56 6
This topic is archived. Start new topic?