Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Questions

Comic Shops in Philly?20916

You do know that the new guy brings the donuts, right? DWeeB1967 private msg quote post Address this user
I'll be heading to Philly with the fam next week for a few days. Are there any good comic shops in town? Primarily looking for dealers in high-grade older (GA/SA/BA) books from publishers other than Marvel. Thanks!
Post 1 IP   flag post
Collector Travis private msg quote post Address this user
We went there last year and stayed kind of down near all the historical stuff like independence hall and Ben franklins house and the liberty bell. There was a small comic shop down that way on a side street about two blocks from where we stayed at I can’t remember its name but it had a a few boxes of back issues in it but the girl working there said this isn’t nothing compared to the main store that has all the back issues. It was a nice shop bet the main one is packed full of stuff tho sorry I can’t remember the name of it hope it helps
Post 2 IP   flag post
I just googled it it’s called brave new world but they said they had more locations but I only went to the one that was in walking distance from where we was staying so I could sort of slip out and away from everyone else for a little bit you know.
Post 3 IP   flag post
You do know that the new guy brings the donuts, right? DWeeB1967 private msg quote post Address this user
Thanks, @Travis. I may have to check out the main store.
Post 4 IP   flag post
Your welcome it had what I needed in the small store I went to here’s the haul and indipendance hall and the mascot for their baseball team that I saw at the game

Post 5 IP   flag post
Nice! We'll be hitting Independence Hall and, hopefully, a Phillies game on 7/10 vs. the Dodgers. 🍻
Post 6 IP   flag post
Collector Vrishnak private msg quote post Address this user
Good to see mention of my home town and the photos. Thank you for that.
Post 7 IP   flag post
618083 7 7