Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Collector comicsforme private msg quote post Address this user
I dropped of a lot of comics to mycomicshop in person.Im trying to figure out how long does it take to inventory and send the comics to the auction.I still have not got any reply r info yet.I gave 100 graded.Thanks
Post 1 IP   flag post
Have I told you about the time I dropped off 3,000 comics at SDCC? Scifinator private msg quote post Address this user
They were working on the CBCS 10th Anniversary Celebration Auction, and they had stated to get into that auction, which started on the 10th, one needed to have their comics into MCS's hands by May 20th. So, that was three weeks, and I wouldn't doubt that it may have created an additional backlog. Additionally, on their Facebook page, they posted that they had litterly been picking up truck loads of comics from around the country.

All that said, I have had thing ready to post in as little as a week or as much as 6 weeks. It is usually around 3 weeks or so.

Post 2 IP   flag post
Collector comicsforme private msg quote post Address this user
It's been 2 weeks ago so I guess it's going to be a while.Thanks
Post 3 IP   flag post
Have I told you about the time I dropped off 3,000 comics at SDCC? Scifinator private msg quote post Address this user
You will probably start seeing thing pop up in the next week or so.
Post 4 IP   flag post
I blame the forum gremlins. figment private msg quote post Address this user
It has typically taken 5-10 business days for MCS to get our books ready for pricing and we typically drop off about 100 at a time. @Scifinator is right though, they are extraordinarily busy so maybe add another week or so. Don't worry, they're one of the most efficient and customer service oriented businesses around, so if you have any questions don't hesitate to reach out to anyone on their consignment team.
Post 5 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by figment
… they're one of the most efficient and customer service oriented businesses around, so if you have any questions don't hesitate to reach out to anyone on their consignment team.

Like @figmant mentioned, their cust serve is very responsive. You will likely get a m-f response back from either Este or Andrea same or next day by emailing to: consign@mycomicshop.com.
Post 6 IP   flag post
610795 6 6