Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Comics Modern AgeFor SaleSignatures

FS: Marvel Comics Presenta #22 (Italian) & True Believers-Marvel Zombies20883

I haven't aired it out. It's part of the provenance. Galen130 private msg quote post Address this user
I don't remember if I listed these two items here before, but since MCS won't take them, I'll try again here. There may be more oddball/unique raw comics coming, so this thread will stay open for a while.

Payment forms accepted are cashier's check, money order, and PayPal. No personal checks...sorry.

I'll pay for Media Mail shipping, but there are no returns unless damaged by slackers who can't handle packages properly. Purchase more than 5 raw comics, I'll ship First Class or Priority at a discounted price.

U.S. shipping only. Sorry, Canada. At least Ryan Reynolds is making those Deadpool movies. LOL

Grades are estimated...I'm not a pro. Any questions about the books, please DM me instead of being an ass in the thread. You know who you are.

Reasonable offers will be entertained, so don't hesitate to message me.

I've only got two comics at the moment...more to come possibly. First listing is on the way next.
Post 1 IP   flag post
I haven't aired it out. It's part of the provenance. Galen130 private msg quote post Address this user
Marvel Comics Presenta #22, Marvel Italia. The cover is glossy cardstock material. This book is a concoction of three different comics, Warlock and the Infinity Watch #9, Infinity War #5, and Marvel Comics Presents #109.

VF, maybe better; off-white to white pages. This is a thick comics, to the spine corners are a bit frayed/blunted. The page corners are slightly rounded as well. I don't see any spine ticks/creases, but there's a bit of cosmetic wear on both covers. It looks pretty good for being almost 30 years old.

$10 shipped (media mail)

Post 2 IP   flag post
True Believers: Marvel Zombies #1, one-shot. This issue is a reprint of Marvel Zombies #1 (2006), with a cover homage to Amazing Fantasy #15. It is signed by Arthur Suydam, with an accompanying COA by Daggetts Comics stating that Arthur signed this copy at the Motor City Comic Con in 2015.

VF, or better; white pages. There are a couple small spine ticks/creases, and both covers show light to very light ink rubs and/or ink transfers near the staples.

$35 shipped (O.B.O.)

Post 3 IP   flag post
Heads up!!! I did change shipping criteria in my first post. It's in bold, so you can’t miss it.
Post 4 IP   flag post
Brave and the Bold #91. This issue features Black Canary and The Collector.

GD/VG, give or take; cream to tan pages. The comic is in pretty good shape, except for a few edge tears on the covers, minor tears in spots along the spine, a dingy back cover, and some light wear on the front cover

$4

Post 5 IP   flag post
Demolition Man #2, 4-part limited series. I don't have the other comic in this series...I think. It's the official adaptation of the Sly Stallone movie from the 1990's.

VF, or better; off-white to white pages. It's in pretty good shape, with a few spine ticks and a few spots of light wear on the spine.

$2

Post 6 IP   flag post
Detective Comics #355. This issue features the 1st appearance of the 'Hooded' Hangman, as well as appearances by Zatanna and Elongated Man.

FN-, or better; off-white pages. Definitely a dirty back cover with a small piece that is torn, but I think a clean/press will help here.

$25, or best offer

Post 7 IP   flag post
Marvel Comics Presents #174. This issue features appearances by Lunatik, Skreet, Vengeance, Devil Dinosaur, Moon Boy, Excalibur, and Silver Surfer.

NM-, or better. Again, a press will improve the grade.

$10

Post 8 IP   flag post
Nightwing #7 (direct). This issue features appearances by Wally West and Oracle.

NM, or better; white pages. There's very little wrong with this issue, but I try to stay conservative.

$3

Post 9 IP   flag post
Nova #7 (1999 series). This is the final issue of a very short-lived series, featuring an appearance by Venom. Both covers are gatefolds.

VF, maybe better; cream to off-white pages. The back cover shows some creases that are more like broad wrinkles because of the gatefold covers. They can be pressed out, even though a couple of them just barely break ink at the spine.

$3

Post 10 IP   flag post
Wonder Woman #126 (direct). This issue features an appearance by Shazam.

VF+, or better; off-white to white pages. The front shows a couple of small but light bends/waviness that can be pressed out. They don’t break the ink. The back cover shows some light ink wear below the bottom staple, close to the spine.

$2

Post 11 IP   flag post
The Dark Tower: The Gunslinger Born (hardcover). This book reprints issues #1 to #7, while featuring all variant covers and sketch pages.

I rarely do this, but I believe this book to be in Near Mint/Mint condition...or pretty damn close. It is still shrink-wrapped in the original plastic...it has been stored this way since I purchased it. All corners as well as the spine ends look perfect. I would prefer not to take off the plastic in order to keep the dust jacket clean.

$30, or best offer

Post 12 IP   flag post
616095 12 12