Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »

Future Michael J. Fox Signing?20861

Collector spfd18 private msg quote post Address this user
Are there any facilitators who are scheduled/scheduling a signing with Michael J. Fox this year? Or attending a convention where he is making an appearance? I have a couple of books that I would like to get signed.
Post 1 IP   flag post
The apple sauce and pudding were the best part... Bronte private msg quote post Address this user
https://store.epic.leapevent.tech/megacon-orlando/2024/michael-j-fox

Edit

I've had good luck with rich henn. You might want to ask him.
But the price for autograph is steep from the off set.
Post 2 IP   flag post
Collector JHumble private msg quote post Address this user
I didn't think he did many public appearances these days.
Post 3 IP   flag post
You do know that the new guy brings the donuts, right? DWeeB1967 private msg quote post Address this user
He and Christopher Lloyd recently appeared at Comicpalooza in Houston and I think they are appearing at Dallas Fan Expo this weekend.
Post 4 IP   flag post
Collector spfd18 private msg quote post Address this user
@Bronte yeah I known Fox's signature prices are high. He's been the one elusive Back to the Future cast member that I still need a signature for. All of the others I've got. Each time I line up a facilitator or attend a con, either Fox cancels his signing/appearance; or life gets in the way lol.

I see that he's doing a signing with Official Pix in September, however Official Pix is only partnered with CBCS's rival for that signing; and the books I have are CBCS yellow labels with the other cast members signatures. It really sucks that the two companies don't honor each other's yellow labels.

Is Rich Henn a CBCS facilitator?
Post 5 IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user
One of my favorites!

Signed by:Michael J. Fox, Christopher Lloyd, Tom Wilson, Lea Thompson, Claudia Wells and Bob Gale
Post 6 IP   flag post
Feel free to use my post as a checklist. multi007 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by spfd18
Are there any facilitators who are scheduled/scheduling a signing with Michael J. Fox this year? Or attending a convention where he is making an appearance? I have a couple of books that I would like to get signed.

Definitely rich Henn or Cary heath.both are great.

I got all back to the future actors about 8 months ago with rich Henn. Fox was the most $350, Lloyd was $200. Lea Thompson was I think $175. Got the principal too, Strickland, he was $150.

Sent a 9.8 book to rich Henn. Thank god after getting all those autographs, it came back as a 9.8.
Post 7 IP   flag post
Feel free to use my post as a checklist. multi007 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by spfd18
@Bronte yeah I known Fox's signature prices are high. He's been the one elusive Back to the Future cast member that I still need a signature for. All of the others I've got. Each time I line up a facilitator or attend a con, either Fox cancels his signing/appearance; or life gets in the way lol.

I see that he's doing a signing with Official Pix in September, however Official Pix is only partnered with CBCS's rival for that signing; and the books I have are CBCS yellow labels with the other cast members signatures. It really sucks that the two companies don't honor each other's yellow labels.

Is Rich Henn a CBCS facilitator?

No. He only does cgc. Same with Cary heath.only cgc.
Post 8 IP   flag post
@JHumble practically all BTTF actors (except Crispin Glover) do conventions. For the top 4, (Fox, Lloyd, Thomas, Wilson) it’s practically their full time job.

And Wilson is a riot…
Post 9 IP   flag post
611387 9 9