Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Pop Culture

Marvel Midnight Suns free for PC until 6/1320859

COLLECTOR dielinfinite private msg quote post Address this user

The Epic Games Store makes one PC game available for free every week. This week they are offering Marvel Midnight Suns.

The game is part turn-based tactics game part roleplaying and runs a good 60-75 hours. The developer is well-known for the tough but satisfying XCOM games and is about the Avengers turning to a new team of young, paranormal heroes, including Robbie Reyes’ Ghost Rider, Niko from the Runaways, and Colossus’ sister Magik, to help defeat a new magical threat.

Post 1 IP   flag post
Collector Briten private msg quote post Address this user
Good game. I’ve sunk about 60 hours into it. Paid full price too.
Post 2 IP   flag post
@Briten I actually just ordered it for xbox a couple of days ago but I’ll happily take a free PC copy
Post 3 IP   flag post
Collector Silversorrow private msg quote post Address this user
Awesome, TYVM for this! I was actually pondering getting this game on Steam since it's on sale right now for 19.99, but I like free even better!
Post 4 IP   flag post
@dielinfinite I originally picked it up for Xbox a few weeks after it came out. But I could never find the time to play it. Then when I upgraded my rig, I bought a copy on steam and started playing it will all the eye candy on (4K, HDR, Ray tracing). It looks stunning if you have the graphic firepower.

The story is solid, the characters are fun to play with and the gameplay loop is rewarding.

It’s too bad it didn’t sell well enough to warrant another game like it.
Post 5 IP   flag post
@Briten If you haven’t tried it, I HIGHLY recommend Firaxis’ previous games, XCOM: Enemy Unknown, the expansion Enemy Within, and XCOM 2. They’re not exactly like Midnight Suns but are all amazing turn-based tactics games though a bit less forgiving.

Post 6 IP   flag post
@dielinfinite two of my favorite games.
Post 7 IP   flag post
615425 7 7