Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Want to Buy

Does anybody have plenty of Batman 300-400 range, and are interested sell?20825

Collector Jr1776 private msg quote post Address this user
I already own 404 to 713, Im looking to go for the older ones now, anybody have a great run or lot in the 300s?
Thanks.
Post 1 IP   flag post
@KatKomics ??
Post 2 IP   flag post
Collector Optic_Blast private msg quote post Address this user
Didn't you mention you had a seller that was going to sell you those books for $600 shipped? What happened with that purchase?
Post 3 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Optic_Blast
Didn't you mention you had a seller that was going to sell you those books for $600 shipped? What happened with that purchase?

is there a world where we could stop reporting my posts on cgc here?

And if you followed my posts on cgc you know that I was still hesitating considering that I'm only collecting direct sales copies and that if I bought to this seller I would have to replace approximately 30 issues... and it will not be an easy business considering my location to resell the others...
Post 4 IP   flag post
Collector donutsdad private msg quote post Address this user
what grades are you seeking?
Post 5 IP   flag post
Collector Optic_Blast private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jr1776
Quote:

And if you followed my posts on cgc you know that I was still hesitating considering that I'm only collecting direct sales copies and that if I bought to this seller I would have to replace approximately 30 issues... and it will not be an easy business considering my location to resell the others...

Oh, I didn't know you were hesitant in buying it. I thought you already bought it since you were selling some of the newsstand editions in your sales thread.
Post 6 IP   flag post
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jr1776
Quote:

Oh, I didn't know you were hesitant in buying it. I thought you already bought it since you were selling some of the newsstand editions in your sales thread.

I specified PRE SALE, to see if someone was interested to buy me these ones, by evidence my post was removed because this sale forum is more restricting than a jail... so I cannot even find an agreement with someone else before buying them... but I guess you already knew it and it was probably a sarcastic reply
Post 7 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by donutsdad
what grades are you seeking?

Sorry what are you asking me exactly? I do not understand
Post 8 IP   flag post
615414 8 8
Thread locked. No more posts permitted. Return home.