Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »

Jesse O beneficiary sale Sunday June 2 8PM EST20822

Collector poka private msg quote post Address this user
If you are not able to see the tracking number in your paypal account - please just dm me and I will provide the tracking number. First packages are being delivered these days
Post 276 IP   flag post
everyone - money has been transferred. i rounded it up to $1500. appreciate the donations of the books and all the purchases you all did. great team effort under sad circumstances

@sborock_ComicLink @SteveRicketts - would be great if either of you could let the family know

Post 277 IP   flag post
The apple sauce and pudding were the best part... Bronte private msg quote post Address this user
@sborock_ComicLink

Steve I never got an invoice for the pulp magazine shipping. Was this covered by poka?
Post 278 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronte
@sborock_ComicLink

Steve I never got an invoice for the pulp magazine shipping. Was this covered by poka?

hi @bronte - yes covered
Post 279 IP   flag post
I hear their hourly rate is outrageous! sportshort private msg quote post Address this user
Received my comics earlier this week, Thanks! Great job for a great cause @poka and all the great people that purchased and donated.
Post 280 IP   flag post

Quote:
Originally Posted by sportshort
Received my comics earlier this week, Thanks! Great job for a great cause @poka and all the great people that purchased and donated.

thank you for participating!
Post 281 IP   flag post
The apple sauce and pudding were the best part... Bronte private msg quote post Address this user
@poka

Arrived the other day without issue. Thank you for the sale.
Post 282 IP   flag post
607045 282 7