Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »

Heroes con less than a month away, lets discuss meeting up20783

I don't want to brag, but cashiers are always checking me out. power_struggle55 private msg quote post Address this user
I've eaten at Monarch twice. they got a really good burger place. as Ive also stated there is a bar outside as you enter. but official name is Monarch Market. its right on Tryon. hard to miss on the street. Its been open for less than a year.

I think this is best. its short walk from convention and near most of the hotels. I'm sure most of you don't want to drive anywhere and want to be near their hotel.
Post 51 IP   flag post
I don't want to brag, but cashiers are always checking me out. power_struggle55 private msg quote post Address this user
Here are images of monarch

Post 52 IP   flag post
the panel list for the weekend was released. made sure to pick ones that don't end as convention ends so can do meetup if we do saturday
Post 53 IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by sborock_ComicLink
I agree!
I think we should meet at the CBCS booth 15 minutes before the con ends.
Thoughts or commitments?

Meeting up at the CBCS booth 15 minutes before the show ends sounds like the best option after reading through the thread.

I would suggest we do so on Saturday but we could always do it Friday if more people would prefer it.

I would like to do the meet up once we are all on the same page.
Post 54 IP   flag post
I think sat is the best. show ends earlier.
Post 55 IP   flag post

I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user
@power_struggle55

friday or Saturday works for me.

I also think Sat is best.

Hopefully we can come to a consensus.
Post 56 IP   flag post
as I said is best as show closes a hour earlier than Friday. we meet up at cbcs table at around 5:45pm. Ill lead the way to Monarch (its easy, cross park, head right, cross street eventually, hard to miss)

but if people want Friday. lets finalize. sounds like sat is good...and we agree on Monarch for the options and location

we do also have a hooters if that's your thing (about same distance. same direction just you turn on a road)
Post 57 IP   flag post
Collector sborock_ComicLink private msg quote post Address this user
best plan seems Sat, meeting at the CBCS table at 5:45 and getting out of there quickly to head over to Monarch.

I am sticking with this, unless I hear otherwise........
Post 58 IP   flag post
so sounds like:

Saturday at 5:45 meet up at cbcs table, leave from there for Monarchs

if by chance we cant get a table. I know of a couple of good nearby area that has tables and chairs outside (one is actually right next to bank of america building where Im sure some are staying in the hotel there) and the other a little further down the street heading back towards the park
Post 59 IP   flag post
it was brought to my attention perhaps Friday might be best as sat it can be quite busy. so Friday meet at 6:45 or sat meet at 5:45
Post 60 IP   flag post
Collector Bobashek private msg quote post Address this user
I can’t do Friday as I’ll be leaving by 3pm.
Post 61 IP   flag post
ok than we'll doing 5:45 sat.
Post 62 IP   flag post
614867 62 12