Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »

Happy Mother's Day to all who celebrate the real superheroes 💖20763

I got screwed six ways to Sunday. sborock_ComicLink private msg quote post Address this user
My mom is my superhero! Going to be a great and crazy day for me here. Got 5 kids and 5 adults coming over and there are only 2 men setting everything up for the party! So happy and fortunate that I get to enjoy our family and that I still get to have my mother around! The kids make her so very happy!!!!
❤❤❤❤❤❤❣

Post 1 IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
Happy Mother’s Day to everyone - and don’t forget your Grandma!

Post 2 IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user

Post 3 IP   flag post
being an ass and being a clown are two very different things. HAmistoso private msg quote post Address this user
Post 4 IP   flag post
would be nice to have a snugger fit. Sigur_Ros private msg quote post Address this user

Post 5 IP   flag post
Collector Rafel private msg quote post Address this user
Happy Mother's Day to all our mom's here and there (Heaven).

I miss you mom!!
Post 6 IP   flag post
I'm waiting.... (tapping fingers).
Splotches is gettin old!
Nuffsaid111 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rafel
I miss you mom!!

Ditto
Post 7 IP   flag post
being an ass and being a clown are two very different things. HAmistoso private msg quote post Address this user
Post 8 IP   flag post
I got screwed six ways to Sunday. sborock_ComicLink private msg quote post Address this user
Post 9 IP   flag post
Post 10 IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user

Post 11 IP   flag post
618083 11 11