Splotches is gettin old!
Nuffsaid111 private msg quote post Address this user
Any crime/crook TV or movie shows?
Post 1 IP   flag post
Collector DoorCntyComicColl private msg quote post Address this user
Doctor Who
Post 2 IP   flag post
"There, their, they're." GAC private msg quote post Address this user
There's one...it's called CBCS Forensic Files....Detective Ricketts solves property damage crimes from angry clients usually resulting in some mundane reason of occurrence.
Post 3 IP   flag post
Collector Stardust_Memories private msg quote post Address this user
Invasion of the MAGA-ITE 50s scifi
Post 4 IP   flag post
being an ass and being a clown are two very different things. HAmistoso private msg quote post Address this user
Post 5 IP   flag post
Apparently, I am easily annoyed. Rbolton private msg quote post Address this user
Reruns of Chips
Post 6 IP   flag post
Apparently, I am easily annoyed. Rbolton private msg quote post Address this user
My wife’s been rewatching The Blacklist
Post 7 IP   flag post
Have I told you about the time I dropped off 3,000 comics at SDCC? Scifinator private msg quote post Address this user
NHL playoffs! And yesterday I saw the refs steal a game. ☹️
Post 8 IP   flag post
Feel free to use my post as a checklist. multi007 private msg quote post Address this user
Post 9 IP   flag post
Collector dfoster43 private msg quote post Address this user
Anyone see the comic book episode of "Son of a Critch"?

It was painful ...

They got the mid-80's evil comic-book shop guy down pretty well. The whole scene was Cringy.

I'm sure all the comics in that episode were probably fascimiles but still...

But it was good to hear someone talk about Alpha Flight LOL!
Post 10 IP   flag post
Not trying to be an ass since February 12, 2020. HulkSmash private msg quote post Address this user
Post 11 IP   flag post
Whenever you have a monkey riding a horse, I'm in. Tom74152 private msg quote post Address this user
Barney Miller
Post 12 IP   flag post
Suck it up, buttercup!! KatKomics private msg quote post Address this user
Bodkin - not bad!
Altered Carbon - very good
Katla - intriguing

NHL playoffs - frustrating watching the US feeds i.e. North Stars vs Nordiques (Dallas vs Colorado)
what is with US broadcasters and f@ucking with hockey broadcasts?
On the power play they kept live action super-imposing the players names over them when they touched the puck -geeze...their names are on the jerseys and the play by play and colour commentators are well....doing their jobs by telling you what you are seeing and who has passed the puck to whom - I would like to see how they cycle the puck and try to create a 2 on 1 while the defense keeps their diamond....I would almost say this is as bas as the highlighting/tracking the puck like years ago...cause it is super hard to see a black puck on while ice.....
Post 13 IP   flag post
611388 13 13