CBCS Comics
The CBCS forum community is now closed to new posts and replies. The forum will remain available in read-only mode for the time being. Thank you to all who contributed over the years.

AI fun, create and share 👽 👾 🛸20742

Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user



I like this double jaw.


Post 26 • IP   flag post
I've spent years perfecting my brand of assholery. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user
After so long, they all look the same.
Post 27 • IP   flag post
HAmistoso private msg quote post Address this user

Post 28 • IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user
This is how AI views a sneeze. The text prompt was 1 word, "sneeze". ???


Post 29 • IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user
We've all heard of getting yo ass kicked but, how about letting yo ass do the kicking?


Post 30 • IP   flag post


I haven't aired it out. It's part of the provenance. Galen130 private msg quote post Address this user
All of these images posted are pretty cool, but I won’t mess with something that’s supposed to be ‘smarter’ than me. I’ll stick with my ‘RUN’ codes. 👍👍


Post 31 • IP   flag post
Hmm... Moderated again! figment private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by OGJackster
We've all heard of getting yo ass kicked but, how about letting yo ass do the kicking?


I discard many because of weird duplications, and others because they're just "not right". I'm probably at about an 8% keep rate.
Post 32 • IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user

Post 33 • IP   flag post
past performance is no guarantee of future actions. KatKomics private msg quote post Address this user
Blue Moon?



still with the orb shaped ships - where and why do they pop up?!

Post 34 • IP   flag post
Have I told you about the time I dropped off 3,000 comics at SDCC? Scifinator private msg quote post Address this user
Great stuff!
Post 35 • IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user
That's the ticket!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatKomics
Blue Moon?

Post 36 • IP   flag post
I don't want to brag, but cashiers are always checking me out. power_struggle55 private msg quote post Address this user
I had been toying with my own versions of Almagram characers

















Post 37 • IP   flag post
Doodoo doodoo! Mind blowing stuff, right? Caffeine_Kid private msg quote post Address this user

Post 38 • IP   flag post
Collector Gustafson26 private msg quote post Address this user
What site are you guys using to make these?
Post 39 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gustafson26
What site are you guys using to make these?


https://creator.nightcafe.studio/
Post 40 • IP   flag post
Hmm... Moderated again! figment private msg quote post Address this user
Actual photo of my cat leaving the litter box...


Post 41 • IP   flag post
Masculinity takes a holiday. EbayMafia private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrWatson
After so long, they all look the same.


I get the sense that early AI might be better for inspiration than for finished product. I think of Philip Dick that way in regard to Sci Fi writing. His stories were often great foundational ideas that others were inspired to flesh out into more refined finished products (Blade Runner, Minority Report, Total Recall, Screamers, etc).
Post 42 • IP   flag post
It's chicken Monday. Rush_is_a_band private msg quote post Address this user
I didn’t know I needed this thread till it existed.
Post 43 • IP   flag post
-Our Odin-
Rest in Peace
Jesse_O private msg quote post Address this user
Here are a few I've done using different AI programs. There are my attempts at creating a snakewoman.










This is one where I used Becky Lynch as a prompt.




I did several different ones using "in the style of Salvador Dali".




I'm pretty sure this is a goddess sitting on a dragon throne.


Post 44 • IP   flag post
Hmm... Moderated again! figment private msg quote post Address this user
Figment Released!


Post 45 • IP   flag post
It's chicken Monday. Rush_is_a_band private msg quote post Address this user



I asked for a 1980’s style vector graphics style with neon colors UFO shooting a laser at an asteroid.
I guess the AI was warning me by putting people in the picture…directly in harms way.
Post 46 • IP   flag post
It gets old smelling it everytime I go outside my door. Nearmint67 private msg quote post Address this user
AI Not needed....


Post 47 • IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user
@Jesse_O how did you get bigger curves on her? All the word prompts I try are not allowed lol!

I'm pretty sure this is a goddess sitting on a dragon throne.


Post 48 • IP   flag post
-Our Odin-
Rest in Peace
Jesse_O private msg quote post Address this user
@OGJackster I believe I used "buxom". Iirc, it didn't come up as a bad command MOST of the time. I played around with 3 or 4 different AI apps that are in the Google store. Some apps are more sensitive than others. "Curvy" might work also.
Post 49 • IP   flag post
HAmistoso private msg quote post Address this user

Post 50 • IP   flag post
Hmm... Moderated again! figment private msg quote post Address this user
Not quite, but you get the idea.


Post 51 • IP   flag post
Hmm... Moderated again! figment private msg quote post Address this user

Post 52 • IP   flag post
I don't want to brag, but cashiers are always checking me out. power_struggle55 private msg quote post Address this user




Post 53 • IP   flag post
I don't want to brag, but cashiers are always checking me out. power_struggle55 private msg quote post Address this user
How I pictured what happens after an alien attack movie with any aliens left over


Post 54 • IP   flag post
I'm a #2. BigRedOne1944 private msg quote post Address this user
Holy Smoke! This ought a just about put every artist in the industry out of work
Post 55 • IP   flag post
657131 201 30
This topic is archived. Start new topic?