Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Art Original ArtworkQuestions

Help Identifying a Marat Mychaels page2072

COLLECTOR Towmater private msg quote post Address this user
I picked this up at from a comic book store I visited while on a business trip. They didn't have much information on it. Came in on a trade. They just knew it was drawn by Marat Mychaels.

Anyone have any idea when and what book this was created to be on?

I apologize for the poor photo quality.

Post 1 IP   flag post
Collector OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user
https://www.facebook.com/marat.mychaels

You can try asking him. He's a bit of a selfish jerk. I tried to get a COA from him for 3 years after dishing out $300 for a piece of his work in Las Vegas... never did it. I gave up.
Post 2 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR dielinfinite private msg quote post Address this user
It looks like X-23 and...Vampirella?

There's always the chance it was a commission and not a published page
Post 3 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR Towmater private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by OGJackster
https://www.facebook.com/marat.mychaels

You can try asking him. He's a bit of a selfish jerk. I tried to get a COA from him for 3 years after dishing out $300 for a piece of his work in Las Vegas... never did it. I gave up.


I don't use facebook.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dielinfinite
It looks like X-23 and...Vampirella?

There's always the chance it was a commission and not a published page


Yes, there is that chance.
Post 4 IP   flag post
Collector OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user
I asked him for you, this is what he said,...
"Man that's from an Italian commission. Some fanzine this is like 12-15 years old"
Post 5 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR Towmater private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by OGJackster
I asked him for you, this is what he said,...
"Man that's from an Italian commission. Some fanzine this is like 12-15 years old"


A big thank you. Must have been right after the introduction of X-23 if that is her.
Post 6 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR Towmater private msg quote post Address this user
I found out who the female character with the sword is in the drawing. She is Jaclyn Hayes the Demon Slayer.
Post 7 IP   flag post
Collector 1243782365 private msg quote post Address this user
When you google Marat Mychaels why does Rob Liefelds wikipedia page show up?

Is that just me?
Post 8 IP   flag post
195180 8 8
destitute