Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »

Detroit Comic Book & Toy Show April 27th20707

You can't get good wood on the ball every time. HotKeyComics private msg quote post Address this user
There is a new convention this Saturday in Dearborn at Ford Community & Performing Arts Center from 10am - 6pm, lots of great artists there including Bill Morrison and I'll have a booth as well with all foreign comics, hope to see some of you there!

Post 1 IP   flag post
would be nice to have a snugger fit. Sigur_Ros private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by HotKeyComics
hope to see some of you there!

Which ones?
I know I'm not on most people's lists

I'd love to go though, but Dearborn is just too far. We'll see...

Thanks for the heads-up.
Post 2 IP   flag post
would be nice to have a snugger fit. Sigur_Ros private msg quote post Address this user
Didn't make it.
So on a scale of Livonia Knights of Columbus to Motor City Comic Con...how was the new show?
Post 3 IP   flag post
I'd like to say I still turned out alright, but that would be a lie. flanders private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sigur_Ros

Are you that awful!?!? I've seen you trolling the CGC boards but I've never noticed anything here.
Post 4 IP   flag post
Collector BrianGreensnips private msg quote post Address this user
@HotKeyComics Looks like we doubled up the post. It was good seeing you there and came back later to get a Russian Turtles book from you.
Post 5 IP   flag post
Collector BrianGreensnips private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by HotKeyComics
hope to see some of you there!

Which ones?

I'd love to go though, but Dearborn is just too far. We'll see...

Thanks for the heads-up.

Sig_Ros Hopefully I'll see you at Flint again this August.
Post 6 IP   flag post
You can't get good wood on the ball every time. HotKeyComics private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Didn't make it.
So on a scale of Livonia Knights of Columbus to Motor City Comic Con...how was the new show?

I liked it, definitely busier than the Clawson show but its not MC3 either, a nice mid size show.
Post 7 IP   flag post
602963 7 7