Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Collector comicsforme private msg quote post Address this user
Stating this weekend having indoor sale.If any one interested send me a text and I will give y'all address.Toys ,comics,glass and many misc.Fri 12 to 6 - Sat 7 to 2

Post 1 IP   flag post
Collector comicsforme private msg quote post Address this user
Sorry.This is Houston
Post 2 IP   flag post
Collector Caffeine_Kid private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by comicsforme
Sorry.This is Houston

Don't be sorry. Everyone has to live somewhere. ๐Ÿ˜€
Post 3 IP   flag post
Not trying to be an ass since February 12, 2020. HulkSmash private msg quote post Address this user
I canโ€™t make it in person, but Iโ€™d be interested in action figures that come with comic books and dvd/Blu-rays that come with mini comic books. I see spawn and a couple witchblade figures and Iโ€™d be more than happy to go through those comic boxes if I could.
Post 4 IP   flag post
Keep your $6.87 bro... not even saving tax with that. Cli4dR3D0g private msg quote post Address this user
I'll claim the two airtight Remington totes on the bottom left. ๐Ÿ˜€ Best of luck with the sale @comicsforme!
Post 5 IP   flag post
I don't want to brag, but cashiers are always checking me out. power_struggle55 private msg quote post Address this user
I don't live anywhere near you (other side of country). however...I see you got some og power rangers toys. I see original megazord, dragonlord, thunder megazord and tigerzord (have all)...what else you got? Id be willing to pay you and you ship if anything I don't have

now. do you have the following still:
Dragonlord pieces that convert tail to staff (its two parts)
tiger zord tail/sword
thunder megazord sword/sheath

those I do need
Post 6 IP   flag post
Collector BrianGreensnips private msg quote post Address this user
Good luck with the sale. I am thinking about doing one this summer too.
Post 7 IP   flag post
602979 7 7