Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »

Overstreet Access values above 9.220705

Collector Caffeine_Kid private msg quote post Address this user
Has anyone seen values for comics graded 9.4 and up listed in Overstreet Access (the digital version of the Overstreet Comic Price Guide)?

In 2022 they posted an article saying, in part, "Over the days, weeks, and months ahead, though, Overstreet Access will indeed begin supplying updated prices for grades 9.4 and higher. In fact, we will have a significant number of comics priced in those grades by October 26.

In fact, some prices will be updated even before that. And when they are updated, the estimated values of those comics in your collection will automatically update as well.

There’s already an incredible amount of research going on, and we look forward to sharing the results of that number crunching with you here.
"

They do list values for a broader range of grades and I have noticed values that have been updated from the print version. Both of which are helpful. But so far I haven't seen any comic values above 9.2.
Post 1 IP   flag post
Collector Spaceguy private msg quote post Address this user
I think that this is what you're looking for:

https://www.overstreetaccess.com/
Post 2 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spaceguy
I think that this is what you're looking for:

https://www.overstreetaccess.com/

Thanks @Spaceguy but I wasn't looking for the software itself. I have been using Overstreet Access since it was published a couple of years ago.

I was wondering if anyone has seen any evidence of values being listed for grades above 9.2. I would imagine it would be a gong show trying to keep track of the volatile prices for those grades.
Post 3 IP   flag post
On a side note with respect to the software version of the guide, if you like to keep historical records of comic book prices you still have to buy the actual book. They wipe out the current values when a new version is released. I would have thought they'd have a way to select prior years but that's not the case. So I'm forced to read the paper version of the guide with its 3-point font size text.
Post 4 IP   flag post
602988 4 4