COMICLINK AUCTION LIVE NOW! Some really cool stuff! CLOSING NOW!20702

Collector sborock_ComicLink private msg quote post Address this user
Still time to bid!
https://www.comiclink.com/AUCTIONS/PREVIEW.ASP?code=2024apr
Post 1 IP   flag post
Collector KCBatmanFan private msg quote post Address this user
Thanks, Steve!
Post 2 IP   flag post
Whenever you have a monkey riding a horse, I'm in. Tom74152 private msg quote post Address this user
Picked up 3 last night. Hoping to snag a couple more tonight
Post 3 IP   flag post
I blame the forum gremlins. figment private msg quote post Address this user
I got mine!
Post 4 IP   flag post
Collector doog private msg quote post Address this user
I got one!
Post 5 IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user

Post 6 IP   flag post
Grabbed this one after I saw Steve’s post. Single highest (and only) copy on the CGC Census. As an Archie collector too good a deal to pass up.
Post 7 IP   flag post

Post 8 IP   flag post
I'm a #2. BigRedOne1944 private msg quote post Address this user
Are they still pasting those god awful comiclink stickers on the slabs?
Post 9 IP   flag post
Collector SpiderTim private msg quote post Address this user
These lots of original art are closing tomorrow so if interested please bid on them before they go to a new home! If you click on any of the titles for each piece it will take you to the link so you can place your bid!

1. Green Lantern Issue 47 Variant Cover by Ed Benes

This superb variant cover by Ed Benes features Indigo-1 in her 2nd cover appearance. This issue is part of the Blackest Night crossover written by Geoff Johns. Indigo-1 (Formerly known as Iroque) is the first member of the Indigo Tribe after Green Lantern Abin Sur showed her the light of compassion when she killed his daughter. Ed Benes pencils are so good that the cover was directly published from his pencils only! Art board size is 11 ½” x 17”.

2. Death of the Inhumans Issue 1 page 17 by Ariel Olivetti

This issue features the 1st appearance of Vox. In this page we see Vox on a killing spree in New Arctilan. Who is Vox? The Vox were the next stage of Inhuman evolution called Super-Inhumans and created by the Kree Imperium to serve in their civil war against the Kree Empire. They were designed to have the powers of an Inhuman, but none of the humanity, which the Kree found problematic. This issue was written by Marvel’s superstar Donny Cates and pencils and inks on this page are wonderfully rendered by Ariel Olivetti. Art board size is 11 ¾” x 16 ½“.

3. DC Infinite Halloween Special Issue 1 page 65 Chapter Title by Tony Daniel

This story features the tale of the 1st meeting between Killer Croc and Resurrection Man in the South Carolina swamps. Expertly rendered pencils by Tony Daniel with inks by Jonathan Glapion and written by both Dan Abnett and Andy Lanning! Art board size is 11 ½” x 17”.

4. Strange Issue 3 Page 16 SPLASH by Marcelo FerreiraStrange Issue 3 Page 16 SPLASH by Marcelo Ferreira

This page features the luscious pencils by Marcelo Ferreira on an expertly written story by Jed MacKay. This splash features Clea Strange (Dormamu’s niece and daughter of Uma) as Sorcerer Supreme finding some mysterious computers in the Blasphemy Cartel Facility 24.

5. Red Son Batman Illustration by Dave Johnson

This colored piece features a bust rendition of Batman as he appeared in the Red Son miniseries that was written by Mark Millar and drawn by Dave Johnson. Art board size is 8 3/8 ” x 11”.

6. 1995 Intrepid Pitt –Card #94 Professor Holdsworth Trading Card Art

This trading card from creator Dale Keown’s creation, Pitt, features Professor Holdsworth with Timmy, Pitt’s brother, showing through Holdsworth’s glass reflection. Drawn by Chance Wolf, Trading Card collectors will surely like to add this piece to their collection. Signed in the lower portion of the page by artist Chance Wolf.

Post 10 IP   flag post
Collector sborock_ComicLink private msg quote post Address this user
@spidertim
You have amazing pieces....✨
Post 11 IP   flag post
614870 11 11