Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Signature ASPCertified Comics For SaleComics MagazinesFor Sale

MCS Weekly Auctions featuring Forum members comics ending Mon 29th.20700

Have I told you about the time I dropped off 3,000 comics at SDCC? Scifinator private msg quote post Address this user
Please feel free to use this thread to list your comics in this auction. Cheers!
Post 1 IP   flag post
Have I told you about the time I dropped off 3,000 comics at SDCC? Scifinator private msg quote post Address this user
First up is a witnessed ASP John Tyler Christopher signed comic. Can you find his signature? That’s my kind of autographed cover!

The direct link to this and my other 18 auction listings can be found HERE

Please feel free to bid early and often. Thank you for your support.
Post 2 IP   flag post
Who wants the the runs?

Post 3 IP   flag post
Individually numbered:

Post 4 IP   flag post

Post 5 IP   flag post

Post 6 IP   flag post

Post 7 IP   flag post
Collector Vrishnak private msg quote post Address this user
7 Books up in this weeks auction with 1 being graded.

Amazing Spider-Man (1963 1st Series) 361A.D FN- 5.5

Amazing Spider-Man (1998 2nd Series) 601A FN/VF 7.0

Dark Nights Death Metal (2020 DC) 6ILLUMINATI.A NM- 9.2

Marvel Team-Up (1972 1st Series) 1 VG- 3.5

Marvel Team-Up (1972 1st Series) 131 FN 6.0

Wolverine (1982 Limited Series) 2D VG 4.0

X-Men (1991 1st Series) 5N CGC 8.0

Post 8 IP   flag post

Post 9 IP   flag post

Post 10 IP   flag post

Post 11 IP   flag post

Post 12 IP   flag post
And something Super Special

Post 13 IP   flag post

‘These and more could be yours if the bid is right’, by clicking HERE for the direct link!
Post 14 IP   flag post
It's time for the A Listers:

‘These and more could be yours if the bid is right’, by clicking HERE for the direct link!
Post 15 IP   flag post
Collector Vrishnak private msg quote post Address this user
Bump
Post 16 IP   flag post
The auction of my nineteen 9.0 - 9.8 CBCS graded comics & magazines ends tonight. Currently, there are:

3 items with bids between $21 - $26
10 items with bids between $10 - $16
6 items with bids between $5 - $9

Time to get your bargain!

Click HERE for the direct link to the SlabSmart auction.
Post 17 IP   flag post
The bids on these three have me a little perplexed. I thought that this trio would be towards the higher end of the 19 and not at the very bottom.

Terminator Endgame (1992) 1 CBCS 9.8 (19-2B978A3-186)
Current bid: $9.00, 5 bids

Terminator Endgame (1992) 2 CBCS 9.6 (19-2B978A3-187)
Current bid: $5.00, 3 bids

Terminator Endgame (1992) 3 CBCS 9.4 (19-2B978A3-190)
Current bid: $5.00, 3 bids
Post 18 IP   flag post
602967 18 18