Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user
I recently decided to give a bunch or original comic pages to My Comic Shop on consignment.

As I was getting things organized I decided to put some of the art that I am keeping for myself up on my walls.

I thought I would share some of it here.

Post 1 IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user
As long as I am sharing this is a charcoal sketch I did while I was in high school.

Post 2 IP   flag post
Here are some original pages I plan to keep.

Post 3 IP   flag post
More keepers

Post 4 IP   flag post
Close up of the Parillo Joker painting.

Post 5 IP   flag post
Collector sborock_ComicLink private msg quote post Address this user
Very cool OA!
Post 6 IP   flag post
It was a one trick pony show but always hilarious. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by drchaos
Close up of the Parillo Joker painting.

looks a bit like Bradley Cooper.
Post 7 IP   flag post
Collector grapeape private msg quote post Address this user
Nice to see OA. I like the Creepy page.
Post 8 IP   flag post
I'm not a plagiarist. I'm also not illiterate. drmccoy74 private msg quote post Address this user
Cry For Dawn
👍👍
Post 9 IP   flag post
Collector SpiderTim private msg quote post Address this user
I like that Dr Polaris art!
Post 10 IP   flag post
I AM... THE Bat-Manuel MurrayC private msg quote post Address this user
I just posted the following image in another post, but here is what I do with my original art. I created a "coffee table book" out of my portfolios to help give the art some context and some trivia behind the page.

Post 11 IP   flag post
602967 11 11