Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Movies TelevisionPop Culture

Batman (1989) Concert Tour20680

COLLECTOR dielinfinite private msg quote post Address this user

Anyone planning on going? They’ve got one performance in San Diego during SDCC that I’ll probably go to. I’m glad that they’re starting to do the geeky concerts during SDCC again.

Looks like they’re also doing other DC movies in concert but they’re all from the recent DCEU movies (aside from The Batman) but still, it’s a missed opportunity without an original Reeves Superman movie
Post 1 IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user
That looks fun!
Post 2 IP   flag post
Collector KCBatmanFan private msg quote post Address this user
I had tickets for Kansas City (April 27), but it was cancelled due to low sales. I was really bummed.
Post 3 IP   flag post
Collector sigep815 private msg quote post Address this user
I will be there tonight in Chicago! I don't know if I could be more excited, this movie meant so much to a 12 year old Clint...
Post 4 IP   flag post
Collector sigep815 private msg quote post Address this user
I have to say that was an amazing show. Some comments on it, they have subtitles the entire way, I really really really wish the horns were louder (but get it's how it's set up), the strings were amazing, so many times I caught myself laughing at how good the music was, the sound effects(like batatang, etc) are not there at all, so if you haven't seen the movie it's weird. Overall I loved it, if you love the movie go see it!

Post 5 IP   flag post
619266 5 5
This topic is archived. Start new topic?