Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Certified Comics For SaleComics Bronze AgeComics Copper AgeComics Silver AgeRaw Comics For Sale

8,000+ Comic Books for Sale20673

Collector Eclipse9665 private msg quote post Address this user
We have over 8,000+ comic books for sale.

You can check out all of our books for sale here: www.comicbookgaragesale.com

Instagram: comicbookgaragesale

We have discounts on raw books! The more you spend, the greater a percentage you save. See the pictures in this post for details.

We have a wide variety of stuff available!

Happy hunting!

*Please note that the Spawn books were rebagged and boarded prior to listing.

Post 1 IP   flag post
Collector sborock_ComicLink private msg quote post Address this user
I would take some of them for auction at only 10% commission.

We get such high prices and pass all CGC grading/pressing and shipping insurance discounts along to you. We are not pigs and much other auction houses have a heavy buyer's premium that we do not. Saves you more money! The more you make, the more we do as well! it's a win/win.

If you would like, you can email me at sborock@comiclink.com and I will send you my personal cell # to discuss anything you have questions about.

I treat every consigner the way I would love to be treated! I also have the best references in the hobby, if you want them!

Peace,
Steve
Post 2 IP   flag post
@sborock_ComicLink I appreciate you commenting Steve. We are ok for now, but I will keep you in mind should we ever decide to go that route. Cheers.
Post 3 IP   flag post
Not trying to be an ass since February 12, 2020. HulkSmash private msg quote post Address this user
This is cool.

Post 4 IP   flag post
@HulkSmash Agreed. This is definitely one of the rarest finds we have come across. The first book (the red one) is signed to one of Todd's uncles who worked on the production of Spawn comic books in Ottawa, Ontario.

If anyone is interested in them, don't hesitate to send us an offer!
Post 5 IP   flag post
Bump
Post 6 IP   flag post
Bump
Post 7 IP   flag post
615424 7 7