Sounds like it was suicide.

https://www.thewrap.com/ed-piskor-dies-suicide-hip-hop-family-tree-artist/
Post 1 IP   flag post
"There, their, they're." GAC private msg quote post Address this user
wow....I watched Cartoonist Kayfabe.

rip
Post 2 IP   flag post
CBCS Pressing SteveRicketts private msg quote post Address this user
Big fan of his YouTube series. I'm very sad to hear this news.
He will be missed.
Post 3 IP   flag post
Not trying to be an ass since February 12, 2020. HulkSmash private msg quote post Address this user
It’s sad when people are pushed so far that fighting for their name has no worth (innocent or guilty). Damn shame.
Post 4 IP   flag post
I picture a tie that looks like a deer wiener. HeinzDad private msg quote post Address this user
All I know or have read from him is Red Room. Some of the reads were the type of seedy stuff that made your skin crawl, or feel guilty to have read them. I kept reading them though, as well as buying. Who am I to judge?
Post 5 IP   flag post
Collector Stardust_Memories private msg quote post Address this user
Wow, he's from my neck of the woods. Sad.
Post 6 IP   flag post
CBCS Pressing SteveRicketts private msg quote post Address this user
I just read what happened. I had no idea about any of it. Such a sad story on all fronts.
Post 7 IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user
Just saw him at Baltimore Comic Con.

Such tragic news.

RIP Ed Piksor.
Post 8 IP   flag post
Collector Travis private msg quote post Address this user
I feel like there’s more to his death than him just committing suicide. But that maybe just it he did leave a suicide not https://www.reddit.com/r/Cartoonist_Kayfabers/comments/1bt60z0/eds_posted_something_like_a_suicide_note/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=mweb3x&utm_name=mweb3xcss&utm_term=1&utm_content=share_buttonbut but 3 days before Eddie p killed him self jimmy posted this on instagram
it was all about allegations of Ed texting inappropriate things to underage girls that may have been taken out of context. But instead of just coming out and being transparent about this ed took his own life. Sad he must of been in a pretty dark depression state to go that route. He prob thought his whole career was over even if it was it wasn’t worth throwing your life away. It’s like an onion this whole thing had layers to it and there’s probably stuff that hasn’t even came to be yet. I don’t know but rip Eddie p I enjoyed watching the YouTube show they had
Post 9 IP   flag post
Collector JoshS2 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by drchaos
Just saw him at Baltimore Comic Con.

Such tragic news.

RIP Ed Piksor.

Same - my daughter and I made it a point to stop by Ed & Jim's table at Baltimore every year. They were always happy to talk comics and sign whatever we had.

Post 10 IP   flag post
This is the dark side of social media. Everybody knows everybody's business. The person can not control the spread and the narrative of what's being said, whether what's being said/spread is right or wrong or somewhere in between.

Speculation gets communicated as fact. Opinions are formed and expressed based on half truths, incomplete information and many times, outright lies.

I don't know this guy at all and have no idea what's true or not but clearly this guy was in such a horrible state that he felt ending it all was his only way out.

Tragic and sad and probably preventable.

RIP
Post 11 IP   flag post
I'm waiting.... (tapping fingers).
Splotches is gettin old!
Nuffsaid111 private msg quote post Address this user
I think it's safe to say that the world would be a much nicer & kinder place to be in without social media and forums (with the exception of the CBCS forum of course
Post 12 IP   flag post
If I could, I would. I swear. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user
I gave up In Your Facebook years ago.
Post 13 IP   flag post
I'm not on any social media except this forum and Youtube....FB, twitter/x, tictok, Instagram and whatever else, I've never been on.
Post 14 IP   flag post
If I could, I would. I swear. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user
I don't tweet, twat, tick, or tock and I feel I'm all the better for it.
Post 15 IP   flag post
I'm waiting.... (tapping fingers).
Splotches is gettin old!
Nuffsaid111 private msg quote post Address this user
I'm CBCSing 🥳🥳🥳
Post 16 IP   flag post
611387 16 16