CBCS Comics
The CBCS forum community is now closed to new posts and replies. The forum will remain available in read-only mode for the time being. Thank you to all who contributed over the years.

Ask questions here without starting a new thread 2023 - part V20621

Can the moderators change my profile caption to <snip> ComicNinja0215 private msg quote post Address this user
I guess it's the same reason they don't have a qualified label. 🤔
Post 301 • IP   flag post
Can the moderators change my profile caption to <snip> ComicNinja0215 private msg quote post Address this user
So, when you send in a signed book for vsp and you get an email saying it moved into pressing; foes that mean it passed? 🤔
Post 302 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
@ComicNinja0215 Not necessarily...when sending a book in for VSP, you are asked: encapsulate even if verification fails?

If you chose Yes, then it will proceed normally.

Happy Birthday bud!! 🍻
Post 303 • IP   flag post
Can the moderators change my profile caption to <snip> ComicNinja0215 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by GAC
@ComicNinja0215 Not necessarily...when sending a book in for VSP, you are asked: encapsulate even if verification fails?

If you chose Yes, then it will proceed normally.

Happy Birthday bud!! 🍻


Thanks man!

I just got an email saying it moved to pressing. It should pass since JSA already verified it but fingers crossed. I know it's legit because I was there when Jason signed it. Haha
Post 304 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by ComicNinja0215
Quote:
Originally Posted by GAC
@ComicNinja0215 Not necessarily...when sending a book in for VSP, you are asked: encapsulate even if verification fails?

If you chose Yes, then it will proceed normally.

Happy Birthday bud!! 🍻


Thanks man!

I just got an email saying it moved to pressing. It should pass since JSA already verified it but fingers crossed. I know it's legit because I was there when Jason signed it. Haha


If you answered "No" to that question, then for sure it passed verification.
Post 305 • IP   flag post


I am not an illiterate plagiarist. drmccoy74 private msg quote post Address this user
Happy Birthday @ComicNinja0215.
Hope you party very hard even though it's just Tuesday. Tie one on all the way to the weekend.
Post 306 • IP   flag post
Can the moderators change my profile caption to <snip> ComicNinja0215 private msg quote post Address this user
@GAC i actually didn't have an option to answer it ...yet.
Post 307 • IP   flag post
Can the moderators change my profile caption to <snip> ComicNinja0215 private msg quote post Address this user
@drmccoy74 Thabks doc! I'm actually under the weather and unfortunately I'm on anti seizure meds which are made worse by alcohol so I had to give it up. I have a couple Gatorades in my fridge so cheers! Lol
Post 308 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by ComicNinja0215
@GAC i actually didn't have an option to answer it ...yet.


Hmmm...you're right. I remember that being an option but it looks likes that's not the case anymore....I'd say then that if your book went to Pressing, it passed verification.
Post 309 • IP   flag post
Can the moderators change my profile caption to <snip> ComicNinja0215 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by GAC
Quote:
Originally Posted by ComicNinja0215
@GAC i actually didn't have an option to answer it ...yet.


Hmmm...you're right. I remember that being an option but it looks likes that's not the case anymore....I'd say then that if your book went to Pressing, it passed verification.


Superb!! I was really excited when cgc was offering that service and membership credits could be used for it. However , even though it came back a 9.8 , it has been had by the banana fairy. 😪
Post 310 • IP   flag post
We should have the forum rate our packages. HeinzDad private msg quote post Address this user
Is there still a thread about Ebay quirks?
Post 311 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
How do you pronounce this name?

Kay-Zar like K-mart

or

Ka-Zar with a hard A like CAN or CAP.


Post 312 • IP   flag post
I've spent years perfecting my brand of assholery. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user
Kay-Zar.

I have other Canadian friends who like to pronounce it Kah-Zar or Kuh-Zar.
Post 313 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
@DrWatson Me to...I've always pronounce it Kay-Zar....it's odd when I hear it pronounced as you stated....just curious how others here pounced it.
Post 314 • IP   flag post
I've spent years perfecting my brand of assholery. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user
Post 315 • IP   flag post
past performance is no guarantee of future actions. KatKomics private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by GAC
@DrWatson Me to...I've always pronounce it Kay-Zar....it's odd when I hear it pronounced as you stated....just curious how others here pounced it.


Umm....it's Kah-Zar
Post 316 • IP   flag post
past performance is no guarantee of future actions. KatKomics private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrWatson


wow...never watched the cartoon - guess it's cannon! Kay-Zar
Post 317 • IP   flag post
I've spent years perfecting my brand of assholery. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user
@KatKomics See video posted above.
Post 318 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
There you have it....it's Kay-zar.
Post 319 • IP   flag post
Can the moderators change my profile caption to <snip> ComicNinja0215 private msg quote post Address this user
That's weird lol . Never would have thought that.
Post 320 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
@ComicNinja0215 Phonetically speaking...pronouncing it Kay-zar is not intuitive...it's spelt like it would be pronounced Kah-Zar or Kuh-Zar.
Post 321 • IP   flag post
Can the moderators change my profile caption to <snip> ComicNinja0215 private msg quote post Address this user
@GAC I've always said Kuh-Zar. I never thought of it as Kay-Zar. English is weird. Lol
Post 322 • IP   flag post
I've spent years perfecting my brand of assholery. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user
The same Canadian friends also say Sub-Mah-Reen-er instead of Sub-Mare-Reh-Neer.
Post 323 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
@DrWatson Yes! I've heard that too....that one is less forgivable in my opinion....it's clearly Sub-Mare-Ren-er.
Post 324 • IP   flag post
Can the moderators change my profile caption to <snip> ComicNinja0215 private msg quote post Address this user
@GAC agreed. 👍
Post 325 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
Red Sonja.

I've heard Red Sawn-Juh....instead of Red So-nya.
Post 326 • IP   flag post
Apparently, I am easily annoyed. Rbolton private msg quote post Address this user
So-nya
Post 327 • IP   flag post
past performance is no guarantee of future actions. KatKomics private msg quote post Address this user
tomato or tomato??

clearly tomato...
Post 328 • IP   flag post
I've spent years perfecting my brand of assholery. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user
I thought Canadians preferred Clamato.
Post 329 • IP   flag post
past performance is no guarantee of future actions. KatKomics private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrWatson
I thought Canadians preferred Clamato.


lol....Americans think a Caesar is just a salad!!!!

Got crazy looks when I placed a drink order for a Caesar ages ago - now I know better!
Post 330 • IP   flag post
657131 999 30